Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Early xmas prezzie to self..

Nokia_Lumia_800_Black_M2.jpg

Now can anyone give me any tips on how to get the best of the fuckin thing?/technomoron

Special message for Ant or any other geet high up admin gadgie....it looks like (cant be sure, see above post) that I'm unable to surf the wonderful pages of toontastic.net on it....I "binged" the web address and the webpage came up, but its all squashed and compressed and it will do precisely fuck all. Am I astonishingly thick or will it not support message boards etc?.....I dont think it supports flashplayer, which was a bit of a surprise, is it something to do with that by any chance?...

Sorry ant but don't try and sound too amazing. You just drag the fucking picture into the address bar and the link clearly says nokia lumia 800.

You're nails. :aye:

that was me confirming it was that phone rather than a picture that looks close to what he thinks he has because i need to go hunting for what useragent it uses, now back to your hole ya little gimp before i'm forced to design another custom badge and avatar ;)

Yes your admin threats scare me.

don't try to sound too hard/clever ginge we know you look 12 and weren't as smart as you thought you were

Just a heads up I had a windows phone for a few months and when this website changed I ran into problems logging in to the pop up log in screen. It just would not sit right on the screen so I could not get it to select the space to enter my details. Try downloading a different browser for it.

Got a couple of tickets for the NME tour in February. Only arsed about seeing Two Door Cinema Club.

Tribes were excellent when I saw them in Manchester...definitely worth turning up for

Cheers, we were planning on turning up for all of the support anyway. But an actual heads up on who to look for is always welcome.

• 2 weeks later...