Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

:lol: it is canny hard to find decent glasses if you're not wanting to make a show of yourself. I got some recently, but where there used to be a canny range of normal ones, now they've got a handful and the rest are in the Big Brother contestant range.

:lol: it is canny hard to find decent glasses if you're not wanting to make a show of yourself.

Writing that must have taken some will power. :D

EDIT: Also, happy 30,000th post :o

Edited by Meenzer

2 x Lee Cooper Tops from Sports direct. Feeling trendy and dirty, all at once :)

Good lad (for shopping in SD)

2 x Lee Cooper Tops from Sports direct. Feeling trendy and dirty, all at once :)

you disgust me, i made mum take back something she'd bought from there for my birthday last year .

You would have bought something in there eventually because they only allow you to exchange an item(s) or put on to a store credit note

Edited by SouthernMag

just done a loft conversion in my new house. about to move in from a rented place we've been in for a year. can't wait. first time i've ever had an ensuite, which is belter because i'm up at least once a night for a slash these days. what's that all about? that's something that only starts in your 30s. i always try and ignore the urge to leak and try to get back to sleep but it's impossible - the trip to the toilet always wins before sleep can recommence. nice to be able to just nip into an en suite rather than down the corridor to the main bathroom.

too much information?

the downside is me and the wife have pumped every last penny into this new house and now have zero savings so i doubt i'll be contributing much to this thread in the near future.

just done a loft conversion in my new house. about to move in from a rented place we've been in for a year. can't wait. first time i've ever had an ensuite, which is belter because i'm up at least once a night for a slash these days. what's that all about? that's something that only starts in your 30s. i always try and ignore the urge to leak and try to get back to sleep but it's impossible - the trip to the toilet always wins before sleep can recommence. nice to be able to just nip into an en suite rather than down the corridor to the main bathroom.

too much information?

the downside is me and the wife have pumped every last penny into this new house and now have zero savings so i doubt i'll be contributing much to this thread in the near future.

I can go for a wee and consciously stay asleep (if that makes sense!) I even resumed a dream the other day when I got back in bed.

too much information?

I've found that recently and Im only 29. I usually end up tossing and turning for 2 hours in a shit sleep before I can be arsed to get up and go to the bog, The remedy is probably as simple as not drinking before I go to sleep

I love houses that have bedrooms with ensuites that have a bathroom no more than 10 steps from the bedroom door :lol:

Our flat is like that - two bedrooms, two bathrooms. Completely ridiculous. Mind, it does mean we get a bathroom each, so I suppose I shouldn't grumble. Wouldn't exactly be high on my list of priorities for the next place though :D

I love houses that have bedrooms with ensuites that have a bathroom no more than 10 steps from the bedroom door :lol:

yeah but those extra 10 steps mean having to put the light on and waking up properly when i get up for my midnight leak. makes all the difference.

Mate of mine keeps a bottle handy so he can piss without getting out of bed/waking up his mrs.

He told me that one time he only had an empty carton of apple juice to hand so pissed in that. Next morning he found his lass had woken up before him, found it and put it in the fridge. :D

too much information?

I can go for a wee and consciously stay asleep (if that makes sense!) I even resumed a dream the other day when I got back in bed.

Impressive, I usually end up splashing back on my knees if I try to stay half asleep during the late night wee run.

too much information?

I've found that recently and Im only 29. I usually end up tossing and turning for 2 hours in a shit sleep before I can be arsed to get up and go to the bog, The remedy is probably as simple as not drinking before I go to sleep

Is it not a possible symptom of prostate cancer? Sure I've heard that somewhere before.

Impressive, I usually end up splashing back on my knees if I try to stay half asleep during the late night wee run.

Sit-down wees are the future ;)