Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Just booked 5 days at the Home Farm Lodge in the Stillingfleet countryside, just near York for April. Comes with a hot tub aswell, and uninterrupted views of the countryside. It'll be our 2nd time there now. Nice quiet place.

HOME-EX_VEW_06.jpg

I'm not one of these who buys all sorts of gadgetry so spend plenty on the clothes, but am nee J69.

It's my lasses 26th on Monday, bought her tickets for the V festival, she's big in to her festivals, she's gan with a few pals, fuck roughing it in a tent for 2 days though. Bought her a toon teddy, she's only got in to football in the last 12 month but she fuckin loves it now, I bought her a framed picture of a pigeon which is a private joke, and some earrings. She doesn't knaa she's born.

Ah aye I did buy myself one thing this week, bought a new ipod, well its not new its second hand, lot to be said for Smokey Joe's.

Just booked 5 days at the Home Farm Lodge in the Stillingfleet countryside, just near York for April. Comes with a hot tub aswell, and uninterrupted views of the countryside. It'll be our 2nd time there now. Nice quiet place.

HOME-EX_VEW_06.jpg

Champion :)

My boots arrived, they look a little space age.

Think I'm going to either have to re-invent myself as a creative midfielder or find a muddy pitch to play on to cover the specially designed doo-dahs so they just look like normal boots.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought tickets for me and my girlfriend to go see Wales play Mexico in New Jersey at the end of May. She quite fancies Aaron Ramsey which is the main reason we're going, plus it'll be her first ever live football match! Should be quite fun with a few goals hopefully