Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

my Mrs and Mum actually banded together to become a terrifying team to stop me getting a bike license a few years ago

I had no chance

You laugh. That show pretty much put the thought in my head to learn to ride a motor bike :lol:

:lol: I did wonder. It does look mint on the show like. I'm too much of a coward to get one, but if safety wasn't an issue (and the weather here want so shit), it must be a great way to get around.

I've had to try and put people back together after they've been scraped off the road following bike accidents. My son will never have one as long as I live.

I've had to try and put people back together after they've been scraped off the road following bike accidents. My son will never have one as long as I live.

Lets see you yelling that excact phrase in 8-9 years time. He will be like:

knapp011.png

My mam's said the same since both me and wor kid were, well... kids.

No prizes for guessing why - she's a nurse too.