Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Never known an ambulance take a casualty direct to theatre like. Are we really playing hospital wars?

At what point did I say they came straight to theatre like? :lol:

I said some of the messiest cases I've had have been motorcycle related, and they have. Generally because they include de-gloving injuries which are minging enough before you get to the nasty stuff.

Oh and LBT - you're okay thanks - he's all yours!

One of my oldest friends, trained with him a lot over the years and he goes from 13 stone (cutting) to 15 stone and is 5ft 9

346npdy.jpg

If the bloke in your stone is 15st he is not 6ft 2.

Those pesky facts say for every 2 motorbike riders that peg it so does one cyclist. Is everyone ganna chuck their bikes in the bin?

Do NOT buy one of these then Doomed the minute you lift your leg.

Motorized_80cc_Bicycle_Moped_Motor_Bike_Gas_Engine_Kit.jpeg

At what point did I say they came straight to theatre like? :lol:

I said some of the messiest cases I've had have been motorcycle related, and they have. Generally because they include de-gloving injuries which are minging enough before you get to the nasty stuff.

Oh and LBT - you're okay thanks - he's all yours!

http://26.media.tumb...o1dvo1_1280.jpg - (EDIT motorcycle injury - not pleasant! Catmag)

Lush, I'm buying some gauntlets

Well first of all he is 3 inches shorter than me, second of all much lower fat % so he looks bigger, although I dont think he is really.

Third roids much? Look at that neck :lol:

Im not big by any means but Im not skinny either, 210 lbs is a normal weight for a bloke here in scandinavia.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Roids much?

Not at all, won the British Natural Body Building Championship (or something like that).

We used to sit in science bicep curling pencil cases and stuff :lol: he definitely, definitely has never touched the juice, just worked his arse off since middle teens to build himself up like that.

Well first of all he is 3 inches shorter than me, second of all much lower fat % so he looks bigger, although I dont think he is really.

Third roids much? Look at that neck :lol:

Im not big by any means but Im not skinny either, 210 lbs is a normal weight for a bloke here in scandinavia.

x3MzR.jpg

I struggle to believe you are 15 stone, why don't you work on your arms btw? ;)

Edit: did I read that wrong or did you say you don't think he is really that much bigger (than you)?

Edited by Gejon

Because I never work them. I only do compound exercises, I dont train for size at all.

Im not 15 stone btw, that would mean I have to add another 3-4 kiloes. Thats alot of muscle.

Arms 17 inches btw, they are not as bad as they look sizewise. Just little definition because I dont "pump".

I do 2-3 reps mostly.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Not at all, won the British Natural Body Building Championship (or something like that).

We used to sit in science bicep curling pencil cases and stuff :lol: he definitely, definitely has never touched the juice, just worked his arse off since middle teens to build himself up like that.

Dubious. He's also advertising ephedrine on his vest which kind of precludes him from 'natural' bodybuilding

Dubious? Bollocks. Do you know anything about body building and what is allowed.

Do you think caffeine would get you banned from natural bodybuilding contests for example?

I assume you believe natural body building is spring water and animals you have killed yourself? :lol:

Basically he has never taken a steriod in his life and that muscle mass is based on 15 years of work, not 12 months taking steriods.

Just a scratch tbh

:lol:

tbh cat, its probably safer for your son to ride his bike home than it is for you to take the tube.

This is what happened to a swedish girl who took the tube home alone...she met one of our new fellow countrymen :)

(not for the faint of heart)

*pic removed out of decency and respect*

You been watching his every move for the last 15 years?

Everyone using roids says they are clean until they get caught/its taking the piss/fails a drug test etc...

Its more "cred" to say ur clean while getting amazing results, roids is cheating so very few admit to it.

You would only have spotted that if you started intensely at my arse. (to the point of nose rubbing the monitor). Freudian slip there MF?

So you admit there is one then?

Simian eyesight is 40% sharper than human btw, so I spotted it from the other side of my dungeon tbh.

Taking the 2nd place trophy was Shane Raymond. The Central heavyweight champion arrived in Glasgow arguably as one of the favourites to take home the title. On this day, however, he was unable to bring to Glasgow the level of conditioning he showcased at the qualifier. Massively muscled from head to toe, Shane caught the judge’s eye on account of his superior symmetry, yet in comparison to the rock hard physique of Mark Claxton, was exposed as just being too soft to challenge for top honours at these championships.

But yeah in this competition where everyone is drug tested he is the one who managed to beat the test and come through despite taking illegal substances :lol: