Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I just... I mean I just don't understand the world I live in anymore.

Jeez, that's just wrong :lol:

Have you seen the new game where kids have to scoop up dog shit?

Just ordered the Canadian steelbook of The Wrestler. Now to get a region free Blu-Ray player.

nHHxZ.jpg

The Dark Knight Canadian steelbook. (Region Free)

SHS6B.jpg

V For Vendetta Canadian steelbook. (Region Free)

NdDzd.jpg

Tickets for the ashes at old Trafford next year.

Not been to an ashes test before, delighted to get these

I was going to get them for my brothers 30th but seen how hard it was to get tickets and thought better of it

I've never heard of 'Ichi the Killer'. I've seen Oldboy several times, Lady Vengeance, and the original 'Departed'(can't remember the full title) once and loved them all. Similar sort of film?

I've never heard of 'Ichi the Killer'. I've seen Oldboy several times, Lady Vengeance, and the original 'Departed'(can't remember the full title) once and loved them all. Similar sort of film?

More bizarre than any of them. You should watch as many Miike films as you can get hold of. Complete barnpot.

http://m.ebuyer.com/248760

Slight tweak to my media set up. Sticking two 1TB drives in to this and Ethernet in to my router. I run yamj (a movie jukebox) from my PC desktop and also connect a popcorn hour which as an iPhone app to run it.

Fill it with films etc for us and kids. All my DVDs and bluerays on it etc. can play various file formats as well and I even have a folder for home made movies (of the kids before you get ideas ;) )