Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

New bag for work.

XJMf7E6.jpg

Bought it just to annoy the likes of Christmas Tree who are too uncomfortable with their sexuality to buy such a thing.

Thats lush Tooj, am thinking of a leather job meself...maybe a bit softer, nubuck or suede-ish....

I like the buckles.

Not just because it rhymes with huckles either.

:lol:

New bag for work.

XJMf7E6.jpg

Bought it just to annoy the likes of Christmas Tree who are too uncomfortable with their sexuality to buy such a thing.

I like it. My man bag's getting a bit tatty now and could do with replacing as it happens.

Nowt wrong with looking like a harm* :)

Indeed there isn't.

".......and Robert is completing the 'man-about-town-bewildered-by-one-too-many-dishevelled-by-travelling-all-day-for-the-match-in-tatty-jeans-unshaven-1985-NUFC-shirt-hanging-over-his-beer-belly-with-brown-sauce-stain-on-it' look with this wonderful leather satchel. And if you open it up you'll see there's ample space for his match ticket, Gaviscon tablets, loose change and his copy of the 'Readers Wives' and 'Electricians Today' magazines"

*Was never pronounced 'hom' round our way

New bag for work.

XJMf7E6.jpg

In there I'd expect to find a battered note book, a dog-eared historical tome, one of these

sankara_stones_glowing.png

and a bullwhip

Indeed there isn't.

".......and Robert is completing the 'man-about-town-bewildered-by-one-too-many-dishevelled-by-travelling-all-day-for-the-match-in-tatty-jeans-unshaven-1985-NUFC-shirt-hanging-over-his-beer-belly-with-brown-sauce-stain-on-it' look with this wonderful leather satchel. And if you open it up you'll see there's ample space for his match ticket, Gaviscon tablets, loose change and his copy of the 'Readers Wives' and 'Electricians Today' magazines"

*Was never pronounced 'hom' round our way

Didn't think I'd seen you in Lisbon?.... ;)

edit: wouldn't it be "herm" anyway?...as in Viz's phonetic pronouncement of Sherlock "Herms"?....

Edited by PaddockLad

Didn't think I'd seen you in Lisbon?.... ;)

edit: wouldn't it be "herm" anyway?...as in Viz's phonetic pronouncement of Sherlock "Herms"?....

As an aside, 6Bells letting the 'Sparky' side down, wor kid. :unsure2:

As an aside, 6Bells letting the 'Sparky' side down, wor kid. :unsure2:

Well....just been speaking to a team leader downstairs who was a Wapping scab....I imagine bellend was one or thoroughly approved of it. Shamefully a lot of sparks took Murdoch's shilling when he moved the presses from Fleet Street, with the full cooperation of their union, the EETPU. If you remember the weekly Saturday night rucks with the police from the news at the time, that was mostly printers who had lost their jobs and the sparks who refused to replace them....

Bought that Apple TV thingy. Not too sure exactly what it does but seems worth it for the netflix and the joy of being able to play my very limited but gold collection of 80's pop and musicals directly through by surround system.

Also one of these blue tooth speakers for the same reason as above but it's also portable so can be used in the Bath / Garden.