Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I appear to have done the Radley bag thing again :uhoh:

There was £150 off it in the sale.....

£150 OFF!? How much was it in the first place? :lol:

The mother loves Radley stuff, I might have to request a view of her will to see exactly how much will be left! Not much by the sounds of it :lol:

Where's everyone getting their knock off football shirts these days? After a couple for five a side. Tried that Soccer Scorpion, who are supposed to be a new name for soccer triads. After three weeks the fuckers seemingly hadn't even dispatched it. Couldn't get a email to them so raised a claim through Paypal and they just cancelled the order (no refund yet, just an email saying it was cancelled).

I appear to have done the Radley bag thing again :uhoh:

There was £150 off it in the sale.....

The first I ever heard about these Radley bags was a couple weeks ago when a girl at work was boasting about hers. I thought she'd just given the name 'Radley' to one of the little mutts on it. In all fairness it's the sort of 'zany' thing she would do.

Turns out this shit is actually a big deal! :scratchchin:

Edited by noaliasmike

In the scheme of things, Radley isn't really that expensive, believe me. Wish the wife only had a Radley habit.......

Aye, my bird is all about the Mulberry bag. :suicide:

In the scheme of things, Radley isn't really that expensive, believe me. Wish the wife only had a Radley habit.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When you said this place was embarrassingly middle class, you meant because it was beneath you, right?

Mine used to do that until I knocked her teeth out.

You not worried you'll have to do it again when he adult teeth come through?