Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

edit > one thing apple has the Android beat on hands down is the amount of crap they don't install by default, shit like dropbox and "talk" and all these other things i don't want or ever will but can't remove.

Not sure if that's android or the network provider necessarily. I know my old contract HTC was full of shite I couldn't get rid of. My nexus only has the Google APPS.

Cyanogen just got a multi million investment too so it should be available as a simple download/ install soon, rather than the convoluted process it currently is. When you have that it's strictly bare bones.

naw can get black or silver or red i think, the case i bought is black as well so it'll keep it scratch free without being too bulky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbbcmiCT7KY

got the full one , the difference in price between the two is like £70 but the full one is considerably quicker, better resolution better camera twice the storage space etc, unless having a slightly larger phone is an issue then i don't see why you'd get the smaller version tbh.

Phone sizes are getting ridiculous now. Saw the HTC One the other day and couldn't believe how big it was. You'll need bags to carry them around in soon. My mate has some sort of Samsung (I think) and it's even bigger, mental!

I hope that's not the smug, new-age atheism it sounds like :(

Thankfully not, though it'd be an easy conclusion to reach (I've never really liked the title). It's more just a bunch of nerds celebrating the rational and scientific and joyous and silly. Of course there are some people on the bill that I'd rather not be paying to see (Josie Long ffs) but you're always going to get a few winnits on a crack that hairy.

Thankfully not, though it'd be an easy conclusion to reach (I've never really liked the title). It's more just a bunch of nerds celebrating the rational and scientific and joyous and silly. Of course there are some people on the bill that I'd rather not be paying to see (Josie Long ffs) but you're always going to get a few winnits on a crack that hairy.

:lol: I knew I was wrong to doubt you.