Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Can't see how that would ever work in a house with clutter. And tidying clutter is way more of a chore than vacuuming. AND no way that think will have the suction of a Dyson anyway. Gimmick consigned to the garage in 6 weeks.

Read the reviews misery guts. It's difficult to find a bad one. And the thing that most people point to as a benefit is that it forces them to keep on top of the clutter.

And keeping on top of clutter is a lot less of a chore than allowing it to accumulate and having to do a big tidy.

Takes me 2 hours to hoover this place, which either means that it doesn't get done cos I can't be arsed or it does and puts a canny dent in a Sunday. Getting that time back/getting the hoovering done when it would otherwise get skipped is well worth the outlay.

So fuck you.

Two hours to Hoover an uncluttered house? Fuck me, do you live in a mansion?

When you have kids that things confined to the bin btw.

P.s. hoovering stairs is the biggest ball ache. ;)

Edited by Renton

:lol: I was hoping for that. I thought they'd be terrified of it tbh, but they've been following it round the room, completely intrigued by it. They get out of its way when it heads for them, so they won't fuck with the path it's taking or anything.