Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Mrs PLs Christmas this year is going to be black Friday tastic :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CYR759G/ref=amb_link_184395067_1?ie=UTF8&nav_sdd=aps&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=05YV718Q59DTTPYATHR5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=560173467&pf_rd_i=468294

She's got an old kindle hd which won't boot up, anyone know where I can get it sorted?...it's got black death screen, won't do nowt...

Apple are offering 12months 0% finance atm

My laptops on its last legs so I bit the bullet and dropped a grand on a MacBook pro. I've got a dissertation due in April which made the decision a bit easier

Noice. :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Flights for May, which is looking like being mental. Two weddings, one in London and one in Edinburgh, then flying from Edinburgh to Eurovision for some rehearsal blogging and snazzy Belarusian delegation partays, then from there to somewhere on the Costa del Sol for Eurovision week proper. The randomness of a Bratislava to Malaga flight pleases me greatly. If only it wasn't with Ryanair.

Just had our ryanair flights for Benidorm in March changed, only going for 3 nights and lose half a day because they decided to change they're route times ffs.

Just bought myself a ps4 and 4 games and shit loads of ale for Christmas.

Edited by Idioteque

• 5 weeks later...

I like that.

Got something similar for last birthday except it "doubles" as a garment(suit) bag. So if you imagine zips around either end and the body of the bag unfurling. Trouble is, say you're off to a mates wedding, the suit has to be packed first because the suitbag rolls to form the bag the clothes to go into, and then you get to a wedding you have to empty your entire bag and immediately hang up the suit, finding it fairly creased and needing to get pressed as soon as.

It is really nice and I use it as an overnight bag loads, but as a suit/overnight bag combo it kind of falls down.

Mind, if you ask her I love it and use it all the time.