Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Is that where the Kutenai duck hunter came from?

little further West and North, that photo is from Montana. That drainage and the lands surrounding it are part of the same that feed Kootenay lake which drains into the Columbia. Which flows right behind my office.

as an aside to you MF, just found out I have to take my high line emergency descent ticket next week, have to inspect the main cables and hangers for a new suspension bridge they are building here. might go-pro the whole thing i f they let me.

Picked up my (absolutely glorious) suit for the wedding yesterday. Getting very close to the day now so I have absoultely no money as its all just going there.

In my defence I've had the weirdest day. I might share it once the police have completed their files. I did nowt wrong BTW. ;)

Edited by Renton

'I did nowt wrong'

Been threatening Corbynites on Facebook I reckon.

"Were you at the poll tax riots? Well I was and I was doing it for MY party, not thousands of NEW members. Your excrement has fouled up labour and I damned well will not have it!"

It was a planned meet up for some aggro. The police spotters stopped the battle before it kicked off by making dawn arrests. It was the excrement Corbynites defending their patch from the stain glass Labour crew who were off their faces from a particularly cheeky red from Waitrose's 'recommended' section.

:lol: You guys are soooo funny.

Seriously though, it's a sad story, I'm not the perpetrator of any crime but the victim (or rather one of my immediate family was). Yet I feel gutted for the perpetrator and their family more. Its too soon now, may expand on it in a few weeks. I will say though the police were great, massive respect due there.

And fuck you corbynites. ;)

Edited by Renton

Shit. Sounds a bit heavy.

Can we talk about tits, instead, please?

It was and yes please. I'm rewatching game of Thrones at the moment and the tits are truly magnificent might I add.