Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

• 4 weeks later...

2 year lease on a new "top of the range" one and then I can buy it if I want it. :up:

(In this instance top of the range means, reversing camera and alloys, not sure what else but it's got a little telly thing and Bluetooth for Spotify, so that's cool. Speed limiter might be handy too :lol:)

It just means if I'm on the motorway or something I can set it at 70mph, I think my first year of insurance will have one of those computers telling them how I'm driving, so I want to keep it cheap!

The reverse camera on this one is pre fitted and comes on automatically, not sure I'll need it in such a small car but it can't hurt

citroen-c1-13.jpg?itok=jdj87wO_

Well it's not guaranteed like but if it saves me money for a while I'm not arsed. There's really no need to drive over the limit round Durham!

Good choice on the car and the speed limiter. No point in paying out more than you have to.

Besides, you don't wanna be risking speeding in the first two years anyway given that getting caught twice revokes your license.

Yeh there's really no need. I work three miles from home. I learned to drive to get away from smelly people on the bus :lol:

(Oh and to transport my guitar stuff so I don't have to hire gear)

It just means if I'm on the motorway or something I can set it at 70mph, I think my first year of insurance will have one of those computers telling them how I'm driving, so I want to keep it cheap!

The reverse camera on this one is pre fitted and comes on automatically, not sure I'll need it in such a small car but it can't hurt

citroen-c1-13.jpg?itok=jdj87wO_

take it back, steering wheel is on the wrong side

Edited by tooner

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus I was coming in here to post my own new boots and was slightly embarrassed by the colour, don't feel too bad now mind! :razz:

107808.jpg

[emoji38] If I was in charge of the team, I would drop the pair of you.

I knew it'd be you next to comment!

To be fair to me mine were £10 less than the black ones.

And I'm undroppable