Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

honestly, last time i bought mine the bright blue options were at the more conservative end of the available astros

Online I meant.

ironically *touch wood* bar breaking my arm when i was 17 i've never pulled/strained any leg muscles, lol i'm in better nick than a lot of our younger lads

but aye this is probably my last season, mainly because training in oct in the dark pissing down cold weather is fucking awful after being in work all day

That's what you tell yourself, 'ach, it's fucking awful weather out. Been at work all day, so I have.' Next thing, you're wearing a cardigan sucking Werther's originals whilst glued to a royal sun alliance over 50's savings plan advert.

I've just got back into 5 a side in my mid/late 30s and frequently show the younger kids how is done. There's one guy in his late 40s, who doesn't do a lot of running but still has a touch of class and can spray it around.

It's never too late!

going pick one up myself and give the kid brother my current xbox one i think, i've a 4k tv so makes sense to pick it up

Yeah I have an ulterior motive with my purchase, it's one of the kids birthday's in August, she wants an Xbox One so she can inherit my old one and I can replace it with the new one.

Win, Win.