Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Moose-proof?

maybe, but they are waterproof and insulated which means I can wear 'em all winter. still have my sorels for deep snow but these will be awesome for around town/ work.

You're such a fuckin virgin it's unreal

Bring back Kevin

Aren't you in your 30s?  Did you seriously just use 'virgin' as an insult?

Agree about bringing back Kevin.

What about when you bought the dog?

The dog wasn't a boring purchase, just a financially irresponsible one.

Plus she stopped hanging out with her mam at 8 weeks old

Edited by strawb

item_XL_10204225_12686397.jpg

Decided to try wireless earbuds. Everest 100 by JBL. Very good sound quality, as long as you're not a fan of huge bass. A bit bulky at first but they fit in really well and you get used to it within minutes.

Not exactly wireless I know but its still so much more convenient, especially when you're out and about. Looking to see how well the battery does, dont want to end up having another thing to charge everyday.

I experienced huge latency issues with playing videos at first. A firmware update fixed it to a great extent but you can still notice that video and audio are out just a tiny bit if you concentrate which is annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

Expensive weekend for me, jeez.

Bought my suit for my Wedding Friday AM then booked business class flights & hotel in NYC for it Friday PM.  So went out and got mortal Friday neet.  First & last time I fly business class unless Wor Lass gets a job as a high class hooker.

Thats my worry lol

Not too bad to be fair, its with Virgin and £1.5 each return which I didnt think was bad.

That's not too bad. Though BA normally do a business class sale in January, I got return flights to the West Coast for £1300 last year.

And congrats on the nuptials.

:lol:

Her old fella has decided to pay for her brother and wife to go business class too. They have a nipper who will be just coming upto 2 at the time.  He is well behaved now like, but I will not be impressed if its on the same flight as us.  I wanna have a rest and get pissed.