Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

To ride....just round town etc...needs a very good clean & service and new tyres/tubes....it has been suggested that I could put a slightly meatier tyre on it...

I had a BSA Javelin as a teenager, really loved it. Think this may be the next model up but can’t really find any info, his is a Tour de France ...

Edited by PaddockLad

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

To ride....just round town etc...needs a very good clean & service and new tyres/tubes....it has been suggested that I could put a slightly meatier tyre on it...

I had a BSA Javelin as a teenager, really loved it. Think this may be the next model up but can’t really find any info, his is a Tour de France ...

Free £50 off the tax payer for you to get it fixed starts today.

Just been to IKEA. Drove round the car park, left, and paid £50* to have the thing delivered. Fuck that place. Car park is full, the queue is massive, and some daft cunt had forgotten to put the handbrake on their massive urban assault vehicle which had rolled into the middle of the road in the car park. 

*that's right, I'm a baller. 

41 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just been to IKEA. Drove round the car park, left, and paid £50* to have the thing delivered. Fuck that place. Car park is full, the queue is massive, and some daft cunt had forgotten to put the handbrake on their massive urban assault vehicle which had rolled into the middle of the road in the car park. 

*that's right, I'm a mug

fyp :cuppa:

38 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Bit hard to fit a flat pack wardrobe into the back of your Nissan Micra, you fucking cuck.

'Oh but it does 60 MPG!'

Ford Focus bitch. Vignale. *

*that's right, I'm a baller. P.S. I couldn't give a shit about cars which is why I drive a focus. I bet you've got a BMW. The bookies wouldn't offer me a price on you having a BMW. :lol:

I bought a 65" TV in a rare bit of splashing out. (It's a big room and we moved things around a bit and the 47" TV we had ended up looking like a 37" after we shifted it. The youngest now has the old TV). 

• Like 1