Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

1 hour ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

They’re really nice. I’ve been a Stan Smith man for years but I’ve noticed the youngsters at work starting to wear them on a Friday, and that is putting me off. They should stick to those Weeezey hovercraft looking monstrosities, posted earlier in thread, and leave Stan Smiths for us middle aged bastards. It’s tantamount to cultural appropriation.

I’ve got a few pairs of various incarnations of Stan Smiths and a few pairs of Forest Hills but you don’t tend to see Rod Lavers as much. Couldn’t resist at that price. Hopefully I’ll get to wear them on a night out before the end of the decade 

Edited by Alex

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Nah. They’re vile. 

I did just get these Jordan ones though 

665AE4FB-4C5D-4723-AD6C-37D949F5BA95.jpeg

CED40FFF-8EC5-4B75-94AB-40ABA742F992.gif

You’re in your late 40’s/early 50’s, mate. You’re not Spike fucking Lee.

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

Cute. I'd love a dog but couldn't be fucked on finding a home for it whenever I wanted a holiday.

I picked up a space invaders cocktail yesterday locally. Less upkeep than a dog and makes you infinitely more attractive to females apparently 

D6B40C29-20E1-447A-A06B-459456925080.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Cute. I'd love a dog but couldn't be fucked on finding a home for it whenever I wanted a holiday.

I picked up a space invaders cocktail yesterday locally. Less upkeep than a dog and makes you infinitely more attractive to females apparently 

D6B40C29-20E1-447A-A06B-459456925080.jpeg

What’s the ball park price for one of those?...