Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Pretty sure Happy Face created this thread over on t'other board so thought it was about time it transcended over to here. :lol:

adidas-mens-adidas-m-total-football-track-top-orange--front-view--4576.jpg

I've a soft spot for the retro Adidas national tracksuit tops but that is hideous.

A new pair of boots, big chunky things for 25 bar down the Toon. Cheap I thought and while not a brand name, they knock spots off your Cat and other brand names. TJ Hughes I think, cheap clobber in there like.

:razz::lol:

What a paraffin lamp ;)

A new pair of boots, big chunky things for 25 bar down the Toon. Cheap I thought and while not a brand name, they knock spots off your Cat and other brand names. TJ Hughes I think, cheap clobber in there like.

:mellow::rolleyes:

What a paraffin lamp :rolleyes:

What's wrong with that like?

Being a bamp?

Being a bamp?

What for paying 25 bar for shoes or shopping in TJ Hughes? I was right, this forum is too snobby :rolleyes:

Being a bamp?

What for paying 25 bar for shoes or shopping in TJ Hughes? I was right, this forum is too snobby :rolleyes:

Both and I am a snob when it comes to clobber. Hence, I don't look a tramp. :rolleyes:

Most recent was a Fred Perry jacket from End Clothing in town (canny shop like, next to the Beehive pub down the ally off the Bigg Market.) Which pushed my jacket collection upto 21 - Im worse than a women when it comes to clothes :rolleyes:

Being a bamp?

its just the "i bought a pair of shoes that could withstand mortar fire, but NOT for the label" as if anyone actually thought 'CAT' shoes with a description of "clunky" looked good... :rolleyes: