Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

White Nintendo DS Lite with 2 games for me lass, and Viva Pinata for moi.. Spot on.

Don't buy any games. PM Bluestar instead.

He doesn't use this board does he? I know i have to buy a cartridge or some shit, but after that i'm lost.

Oh and after i bought those this morning i decided it wasn't enough retail therapy and went out and bought Oblivion IV for the 360.. 'The hills have eyes' and 'Kung foo hustle'.. Mint. Fucking skint now like.

Guest Toplass-101

I bought these today...

a Tuna sarnie and an Iced split from Greggs for my dinner

oh and a USB 2.0 Flash Pen Drive thingymebobs.

Edited by Toplass-101

White Nintendo DS Lite with 2 games for me lass, and Viva Pinata for moi.. Spot on.

Don't buy any games. PM Bluestar instead.

He doesn't use this board does he? I know i have to buy a cartridge or some shit, but after that i'm lost.

Oh and after i bought those this morning i decided it wasn't enough retail therapy and went out and bought Oblivion IV for the 360.. 'The hills have eyes' and 'Kung foo hustle'.. Mint. Fucking skint now like.

Yeah he's on here. The latest generations of cards are pretty much drag and drop. You just need to know where to get everything from. Piece of piss tbh.

You got a Wii Gemmill? I'm getting one just as soon as the shops have some!

Aye, it's class mate. Especially in a student house, you should have good craic with it.

I'll second that, had a couple of the lads around on saturday night. Never stopped playing until 3 in the morning, had them both on the phone the next day to say they couldn't move their arms and legs due to stiffness, one of them said he was having trouble wiping his arse as he couldn't get his arm behind him.

I play with ankle weights on my wrists now, nails tbh

:rolleyes: The first weekend I was playing on it, I was fucking crippled. Good for kids that are sitting round playing on these things all day as well. Some of the levels on that Rayman game leave you completely fucked. :rolleyes:

The missus got Zelda, she's loving playing it. Had to laugh when I saw the bit about helping with the goats though - I remembered your response. :rolleyes:

I haven't been back on it since. :rolleyes: The cheeky fucking twat asking me to go and herd the goats with him!? Does he think I'm carrying a sword because I like to herd goats??

:rolleyes: The first weekend I was playing on it, I was fucking crippled. Good for kids that are sitting round playing on these things all day as well. Some of the levels on that Rayman game leave you completely fucked. :mellow:

I've got quite far on the boxing now and tbh i was absolutley fucked, hatton would have been proud of some of the bodyshots i was delivering though, took one skinny speccy bastard off his feet :rolleyes:

If anyones got fat kids these things are a must

Edited by Wacky Jnr

:rolleyes:

There's no sword for ages you plank!

You have to catch some fish before all that.

Catch fish? Are you fucking serious? Do I go away camping with that farmer or something? For a spot of rambling? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: The first weekend I was playing on it, I was fucking crippled. Good for kids that are sitting round playing on these things all day as well. Some of the levels on that Rayman game leave you completely fucked. :rolleyes:

I've got quite far on the boxing now and tbh i was absolutley fucked, hatton would have been proud of some of the bodyshots i was delivering though, took one skinny speccy bastard off his feet :rolleyes:

If anyones got fat kids these things are a must

Is there gonna be online play for it, does anyone know? On the boxing as well, what happens when you get further on - just harder opponents?

It doesn't go beyond three rounds does it? I couldn't cope. :mellow:

Catch fish? Are you fucking serious? Do I go away camping with that farmer or something? For a spot of rambling? :rolleyes:

There's a lost cat, and you have to catch some fish to get it to go back to its owner... :mellow:

Has anyone else tried the cheat on the last level of power bowling? It's hilarious.

Power bowling?! Where are all these levels you lot are on about? I thought it was just a case of playing the different games and that.

I'm class at the bowling like. :rolleyes:

There's a lost cat, and you have to catch some fish to get it to go back to its owner... :mellow:

Fuuuuuucking hell. Zelda - The Odd Job Man Strikes Back.

It's in the training section. Lets you get good at the bits used for the fitness test.

In power bowling you have to knock down increasing numbers of pins, at the end there's like 100 pins to knock down. Anyway, on the last one if you throw the ball down the lane barrier thing right to the end an explosion goes off and the screen shakes, before they all fall down in perfect symmetry. :rolleyes:

Edited by nufc4ever

A new pair of boots, big chunky things for 25 bar down the Toon. Cheap I thought and while not a brand name, they knock spots off your Cat and other brand names. TJ Hughes I think, cheap clobber in there like.

:mellow::rolleyes:

What a paraffin lamp :rolleyes:

What's wrong with that like?

Being a bamp?

What for paying 25 bar for shoes or shopping in TJ Hughes? I was right, this forum is too snobby :rolleyes:

Both and I am a snob when it comes to clobber. Hence, I don't look a tramp. :rolleyes:

The tramp look is all the rage man. I look a tramp today like, haven't shaved for about a week!

You got a Wii Gemmill? I'm getting one just as soon as the shops have some!

Aye, it's class mate. Especially in a student house, you should have good craic with it.

If I get it this weekend I doubt I'll be doing much else. Apart from going to my mate's birthday party, where I'm told there will be girls wrestling in baby oil.