Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Logitech Harmony 555 Advanced Universal Remote

10861.jpg

Finally, complete control with one universal remote!

Access your entire Home Entertainment system with just one button! Simply select an activity, and your Harmony universal remote will send the right commands so you don't have to juggle remotes or remember a sequence of buttons.

* Simple, one-touch activity control. Choose the “Watch a DVD” activity and the Harmony universal remote will power on your TV, DVD player, stereo receiver, set all the inputs, and even press "Play!"

* 4 customized media buttons: Two cable "A" and "B" buttons, plus "Sound" and "Picture" convenience buttons help you change picture aspect ratios and sound modes.

* Access the world's largest A/V Control Database--updated daily! Logitech's on-line database includes over 3,000 manufacturers and over 100,000 IR devices--everything from HDTV´s to PVR/DVR´s, from laserdiscs to VCRs--even lighting controls and more!

* Replace up to 15 remote control devices.

* Interactive LCD display and fully backlit keypad make it easy to navigate and manage your media in the dark.

Using Your Harmony Universal Remote

1. Easy to set-up: Just connect your Harmony universal remote to your computer and the Web wizard walks you step-by-step through a simple set up. Enter in your model numbers for your components, then answer a few easy questions about how you "Watch TV" or "Watch a DVD" You'll be controlling even the most complex system without any of the hassles of elaborate macro-programming.

2. Easy to use: The Harmony universal remote is the world's only remote with Smart State Technology® activity control. Just press one of the Activity buttons, such as "Watch TV" or "Listen to Music," and your Harmony universal remote automatically sets up your entertainment system, without you ever having to program a "macro."

3. Easy to get help: With the Harmony universal remote, you don't have to know anything about your entertainment system to operate it. No sound? No picture? No problem! There's even a handy "HELP" button to guide you through simple troubleshooting and get you back in control. Everyone from the kids to the babysitter can now enjoy the full home theater experience.

RRP £88.99

£47 + P& P here

Logitech Harmony 555 Advanced Universal Remote

10861.jpg

Finally, complete control with one universal remote!

Access your entire Home Entertainment system with just one button! Simply select an activity, and your Harmony universal remote will send the right commands so you don't have to juggle remotes or remember a sequence of buttons.

* Simple, one-touch activity control. Choose the “Watch a DVD” activity and the Harmony universal remote will power on your TV, DVD player, stereo receiver, set all the inputs, and even press "Play!"

* 4 customized media buttons: Two cable "A" and "B" buttons, plus "Sound" and "Picture" convenience buttons help you change picture aspect ratios and sound modes.

* Access the world's largest A/V Control Database--updated daily! Logitech's on-line database includes over 3,000 manufacturers and over 100,000 IR devices--everything from HDTV´s to PVR/DVR´s, from laserdiscs to VCRs--even lighting controls and more!

* Replace up to 15 remote control devices.

* Interactive LCD display and fully backlit keypad make it easy to navigate and manage your media in the dark.

Using Your Harmony Universal Remote

1. Easy to set-up: Just connect your Harmony universal remote to your computer and the Web wizard walks you step-by-step through a simple set up. Enter in your model numbers for your components, then answer a few easy questions about how you "Watch TV" or "Watch a DVD" You'll be controlling even the most complex system without any of the hassles of elaborate macro-programming.

2. Easy to use: The Harmony universal remote is the world's only remote with Smart State Technology® activity control. Just press one of the Activity buttons, such as "Watch TV" or "Listen to Music," and your Harmony universal remote automatically sets up your entertainment system, without you ever having to program a "macro."

3. Easy to get help: With the Harmony universal remote, you don't have to know anything about your entertainment system to operate it. No sound? No picture? No problem! There's even a handy "HELP" button to guide you through simple troubleshooting and get you back in control. Everyone from the kids to the babysitter can now enjoy the full home theater experience.

RRP £88.99

£47 + P& P here

:lol:

For a remote control! Hayzus Christos!

Yeah, I did go for a basic model like, couldn't really justify the price of this beauty...

http://www.hifibitz.co.uk/product.asp?id=4759

:lol: Am I missing something here? That's a remote controller, right?

Oh yes, isn't she lovely.

Imagine taking a shit and being able to select any tune on your PC?

Or having a barbecue and being able to cook the meat and not leave song selection to the Mrs who can't do either.

Drool.

Needs alloys. And a number plate. :lol:

Yeah it needs em but Im not gonna bother putting any on, its just a 2nd car anyway and will hardly get used soon anyway.

And why would I put a number plate on? jesus wept I dont want the speeding tickets! :lol:

Didn't say the correct plates did I? :lol:

God only knows where my speeding tickets go ... :lol:

Yeah it needs em but Im not gonna bother putting any on, its just a 2nd car anyway and will hardly get used soon anyway.

And why would I put a number plate on? jesus wept I dont want the speeding tickets! :lol:

I reckon it's his "getaway" car...PP's planning a heist ??

Won't get far in a mondy :lol:

God only knows where my speeding tickets go ... :rolleyes:

Won't get far in a mondy :lol:

he will if he puts holes in the bottom a la Flinstones stylee :lol:

tempted to pay £270 odd for a Xbox premium 360 with Gears of War and Crackdown.

(it's 299.99, but with my student discount car I get a whopping 29.99 off :lol: )

whaddya reckon peeps?

It's payday after midnight. Must....resist.....buying stuff. :lol:

You can buy stuff for the ever so great Jonny though if you want. :lol:

Now why on earth would I want to do that?! :lol:

I would surprise you with an Adidas tracky top pet, but as my taste is vastly superior to yours it may be a bit too classy for you :lol:

Edited by catmag

It's payday after midnight. Must....resist.....buying stuff. :lol:

You can buy stuff for the ever so great Jonny though if you want. :lol:

Now why on earth would I want to do that?! :lol:

I would surprise you with an Adidas tracky top pet, but as my taste is vastly superior to yours it may be a bit too classy for you :lol:

not if it's a pink one :lol: