Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Yesterday I bought a Saab Automatic 2.0 Turbo 95 on a 2005 plate with 12k milage for £10995. Drives like a dream.

You bought a Vauxhall :D

Unless you really meant a reconditioned Saab ninetyfive?

saab96-72a.jpg

I have the samsung 42 in plasma on the optional extra piano black AV Stand and it looks da bomb.

had it a month and was a good buy.LuckyLuke what make are those trainer -shoes take no notice of wacky

the lads got nee taste hehe. i think they are cool mesell

383732.jpg

Edited by Hank Marvin

I have the samsung 42 in plasma on the optional extra piano black AV Stand and it looks da bomb.

had it a month and was a good buy.LuckyLuke what make are those trainer -shoes take no notice of wacky

the lads got nee taste hehe. i think they are cool mesell

383732.jpg

We've got a 40" Samsung plasma in the stores at work doing nothing because the bloke who project managed the new Video Conference equipment install "happened" to order on screen too many.....

I'm waiting for it to suddenly 'disappear' then ask him what happened to it...... in earshot of his boss of course :lol:

Have a look at the back of it and see if its a Q97 Series. plus when you get it back home change the default setting as the out of the box settings are poor.

i,m getting the extra Samsung tallboy speakers x4 for mine next month as well,cost 250 wich isnt a bad price.

I'm all for plasmas and lcds on stands in a corner of the room. If you mount them on the chimney breast you completely change the focus of the room and have to move the chairs, coffee table, etc accordingly.

Having all your seating pointing generally in the direction of the 'tv corner' seems more cosy than the cinema-style sofa-against-the-back-wall set-up a wall mounted set encourages.

I'm all for plasmas and lcds on stands in a corner of the room. If you mount them on the chimney breast you completely change the focus of the room and have to move the chairs, coffee table, etc accordingly.

Having all your seating pointing generally in the direction of the 'tv corner' seems more cosy than the cinema-style sofa-against-the-back-wall set-up a wall mounted set encourages.

Totally wrong.

The 21st century living room should (nay, must) reject the dated notion of a tv in the corner. Surround sound insists on being set up in a square, not a diamond.

1169.jpg

£19.99 at game. Bargain.

Totally wrong.

The 21st century living room should (nay, must) reject the dated notion of a tv in the corner. Surround sound insists on being set up in a square, not a diamond.

1169.jpg

£19.99 at game. Bargain.

What did you buy? I can't see the picture.

Totally wrong.

1169.jpg

£19.99 at game. Bargain.

What did you buy? I can't see the picture.

:lol:

Virtua Fighter 5

Got myself a new 42" panny PX70

Only cost £100 as we made a claim on the house contents insurance as me other telly was kaput.

imag0389mp4.jpg

Also just ordered the bits for a new pc based around an antec P182 case, quad core processor and 4gb ram.

Only cost £100 as we made a claim on the house contents insurance as me other telly was kaput.

imag0389mp4.jpg

Also just ordered the bits for a new pc based around an antec P182 case, quad core processor and 4gb ram.

you want to get those wires tidied away mate :lol:

imag0389mp4.jpg

you want to get those wires tidied away mate :lol:

No i dont. :lol:

imag0389mp4.jpg

Good choice, all the best people have Panasonic tellys. Their customer care is top notch too, I had a problem that my Profile Editor in the settings menu stopped working. Emailed them, they said it was a known issue and sent me a software update that went in the pcmcia slot.

Also got the car serviced and mot'd today and bought this:

72513b.jpg