Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

getting a new Nokia with my new contract, but to be honest I'm probably going to use one of the Motorolas I've got. I'm used to their functionality and not really arsed about photos or storing music on it either.

:) Only loading the first few minutes of a game then it freezes again. fookstucks

reckon I'll wait until I have a couple of hundred quid down the back of the sofa and get the Elite ... :icon_lol:

Fish,

My brothers 360 has just succumbed to the RRoD. His is out of warranty and he was told to ring microsoft. Apparently they have extended the warranty to 3 yrs for certain things. If your xbox has the RRoD, you can get it fixed for nowt. I think they know the age of your 360 by the serial no. Wor kid reckons his will be away for about 3weeks. They replace the mobo etc and return it to you FOC. His was picked up by DHL earlier this week and sent down to Havant no less. I hope the engineer working on his 360 isn't a havant fan, christ knows what a pissed up technician can do with a bolloxed console B)

Just a heads up

:) Only loading the first few minutes of a game then it freezes again. fookstucks

reckon I'll wait until I have a couple of hundred quid down the back of the sofa and get the Elite ... :icon_lol:

Fish,

My brothers 360 has just succumbed to the RRoD. His is out of warranty and he was told to ring microsoft. Apparently they have extended the warranty to 3 yrs for certain things. If your xbox has the RRoD, you can get it fixed for nowt. I think they know the age of your 360 by the serial no. Wor kid reckons his will be away for about 3weeks. They replace the mobo etc and return it to you FOC. His was picked up by DHL earlier this week and sent down to Havant no less. I hope the engineer working on his 360 isn't a havant fan, christ knows what a pissed up technician can do with a bolloxed console B)

Just a heads up

Tickets to see Def Leppard and Whitesnake at the Arena

Tickets for Give it a name 2008 at Sheffield

Lots of Cds of Amazon -

Glassjaw

Finch

Dynamite Kid

The Movielife

Turning Point

Christ, didnt realise they were still together :lol: I used to love DL years ago, saw them on their Hysteria tour.

Tickets to see Def Leppard and Whitesnake at the Arena

Saw Whitesnake a few year ago at the City Hall - had the piss ripped for seeing them when I was in my 20s but they put on a phenomenal show, it was the perfect venue too as I'm not a fan of the Arena. Really talented musicians. :lol: