Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

4 nights here:

www.jollydaysluxurycamping.co.uk

:D

I love the idea of camping - country air, nice scenery etc - but can't cope with the hygiene aspect - shitting in a hole, lack of wash facilities. So I shall be staying in a luxury tent complete with shower, toilet, four poster bed and wood burning stove...which is set up by the sofa. ;)

4 nights here:

www.jollydaysluxurycamping.co.uk

:icon_lol:

I love the idea of camping - country air, nice scenery etc - but can't cope with the hygiene aspect - shitting in a hole, lack of wash facilities. So I shall be staying in a luxury tent complete with shower, toilet, four poster bed and wood burning stove...which is set up by the sofa. :icon_lol:

Bianca why do you always say that? I've stayed on some really very exceptional campsites that actually have clean, modern hygenic bathing facilities! They do exist ya know :rolleyes:

Anyway, can anyone tell me if this is a good deal or not as I havent got a clue! Its only that price for today you see.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app...-TSV-_-P:561803

Edited by Toonraider

Yeah they are a touch of class on a budget to be honest.

I don't really play much acoustic like but that and a few Tanglewoods/Takamines are some of my favourites.

The only problem is the fuckers never come with a hard case!

If you mean he's stupid enough to miss the satire and enjoy Rigsby's comical ignorance then aye, probably, although Love Thy Neighbour might be a better bet.

Rising Damp's long been my favourite sitcom of all time. Superbly written and cast. I once had a pint with Don Warrington in the Stage Door. He's as cool as fuck :aye: