Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I know this is what have you bought, but I want opinions before I get it...

portofino-ottoman.jpeg

Whaddya reckon?

Buy it. Functional and cool!

Just a heads up Dave, we have a bed that uses a similar steel frame and slats (the guys that manufactured ours also make and sell the same bed that you are looking at) anyway a bit of vigour often leads to a slat splitting.

They are easy enough to replace but make sure you can buy them easily and they aren't to expensive.

Oh and they go off with a bang which is quite disruptive to one's rhythm/stroke.

Just a heads up Dave, we have a bed that uses a similar steel frame and slats (the guys that manufactured ours also make and sell the same bed that you are looking at) anyway a bit of vigour often leads to a slat splitting.

They are easy enough to replace but make sure you can buy them easily and they aren't to expensive.

Oh and they go off with a bang which is quite disruptive to one's rhythm/stroke.

:( Cheers matey.

I wonder if I could buy stronger slats in preparation for the sexy punishment they're undoubtedly going to receive :(

Notes - Extremely rare player shirt believed to have been worn by the French legend David Ginola #14 during the 95-96 season, this was Ginola's first campaign at the club after signing from PSG and he made 34 appearences scoring 5 goals and his enigmatic style help inspire the side to come famously close to winning the title leading Man United at one stage by 12 points

Condition of shirt - Excellent

Size - XL (46-48")

Ginola wears an xl? does he fuck. "believed to have been worn"

I believe that shearer hand stitched my top before sending it out to me, who wants to buy it for a grand.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/resources...1/?type=display

Could quite easily be an XL like, as those tops were quite tight, and that looks baggy on him.

Aye, you're right. I've got a Batty and Beardsley match-worn adidas top from back in the day and both are pretty large too (I think the Batty one is XL but I'd have to check). Quite fancied the Fiorentina away top off classicfootballshirts like, i.e. the Fila one where they were sponsored by Nintendo.

:( Cheers matey.

I wonder if I could buy stronger slats in preparation for the sexy punishment they're undoubtedly going to receive :(

What we've done is actually double slat those in the "heavy use area!"

So when one breaks, I'll replace it, then cut down the broken one and gaff tape it to the bottom of the replacement. Like a leaf spring system on an older car or truck. That way the load is distributed across a larger area on the slat.

spec-drawing2.gif

That or just fuck on the couch!

I know it all sounds very Finbarr Saunders!

51DdqBgN4mL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Thoughts?

I was tempted until I realised it's only 10.2MP and not a full 35mm equivalent chip.

Not sure if this interests you but if you're thinking about diving/snorkelling

EP1 camera housing

got it from Amazon so I've not had a chance to play with it yet. Not likely to be snorkeling or diving, but I'll let you know how I find it performs.

Hmm....

Fish buys a fold-up bed, a camera, and there's a reference to snorkelling.

"2 girls 1 sea urchin" imminent

Has to be more entertaining than One fish, 1 uber pretentious tea-cup!

:lol:

Hmm....

Fish buys a fold-up bed, a camera, and there's a reference to snorkelling.

"2 girls 1 sea urchin" imminent

Has to be more entertaining than One fish, 1 uber pretentious tea-cup!

:lol:

How can a mug be pretentious? It's a mug? :D

Well, you're a mug :lol:

I dunno, the minute he's gone you're nicking his catchphrases.

He'd be spinning in his grave, I tell you.

Pipe down.

Pipe down.

House!

• 3 weeks later...