Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I suppose it's only worth what somebody on ebay is willing to pay for it. :lol:

A similar shirt in good condition should see decent money, bear in mind a lot the major price hikes in bidding take place in the last minute! So £5-10 now could easily go for a decent fee. At the end of the day you clicked 'BIN' so it must've of been worth it or what you wanted as you don't drink - so it's not like the mystery items some people get.

From collectibles to cars, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay

Page Not Responding

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.

Please try the options below:

* Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.

* Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.

If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page

Copyright © 1995-2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

camalot12.jpg

!? Uh ? give us a clue ? . .

#2 (red one), #3 (yellow one) Camalot- camming device for climbing. Currently building my 'rack' for trad-climbing (placing protection as you go)

I've got the McEwan's black bar logo version in an adult large, I got it for £12 off ebay last year. Nice shirt but weird to play in as it's really baggy.

Just saw that. I didnt realise that with all BIN auctions you have 7 days to change your mind

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/safetycentre/keepi...uchangeyourmind

I quite fancy the home strip from the same season with the blue star logo

Got that one in with me today for the gym! In great condition still except for my first ever attempt at ironing which left a tiny melt/burn mark. Moron.

I've got the McEwan's black bar logo version in an adult large, I got it for £12 off ebay last year. Nice shirt but weird to play in as it's really baggy.

I dont know whether to go for M or L. I have the 1995 home shirt in M and it barely covers my belly!