Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Looks like I'm going to have to sell a kidney.....

21333053_z1.jpg

Wouldn't be caught dead in those.

Too classy for you sunshine :blush:

brown trainers? thank fuck im not that classy

If they got your seal of approval Kevin, they'd not be worth purchasing... :wub:

They're smart Craig.

I want this and I'm going to have it!!!

310062.jpg

...and you shall go to the ball, Cinderella! :)

Seriously though, I was wondering whether you had updated your 'Toonland' (copyright, the tit) top. The image I have of you wearing nought but your Newcastle United shirt was getting a bit dated. I can just about imagine you in that orange number, though a black and white one would have been better :lol:

:D

They're smart Craig.

I want this and I'm going to have it!!!

310062.jpg

...and you shall go to the ball, Cinderella! :)

Seriously though, I was wondering whether you had updated your 'Toonland' (copyright, the tit) top. The image I have of you wearing nought but your Newcastle United shirt was getting a bit dated. I can just about imagine you in that orange number, though a black and white one would have been better :lol:

:D

But the Black and White stripes don't suit me :yes I LOVE the Orange and Black....its also our race colours so its a win win!!

twin-peaks.jpg

Like with Adele's moozik, I've never seen Twin Peaks. I must have been at home some time when it's been on, but it's never really persuaded me to watch it. If it had sent me an e-mail along the lines of 'hey, please watch me' I might have tuned in, but it never so I never :D