Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

How has anyone got any money left this month? :razz:

Yes thanks :razz: Drinks on me on Saturday then? :razz:

Might have to be else I can't play out :lol: I've done a shitload of extra nights the last few weeks to try and have some pennies and the finance department at work have fucked up ONCE AGAIN which means I won't get the overtime money until after normal payday anyway. Incompetent twats.

Clearly they need some quality finance staff drafting in. :blush:

Do you know any like? :lol:

Silly boy. ;)

I bought that Dawkins God Delusion book. Renton's is right in the shit if it's no good. Amazon dispatched it yesterday.

Bladerunner directors cut.

Never been able to watch it all the way through because it's always on a shit advert/news interruption channel.

I've always been of the impression that it's crap based on what I've seen. Ready to be proved wrong.

I've got a vase with pebbles in it on my fireplace. I'm assured by my friends that that makes me gay. :D

:blush: so have i...am i gay ??? :lol:

No, but I'm thinking I need to get rid of mine if houses in Felling have the same. ;)

I've got a vase with pebbles in it on my fireplace. I'm assured by my friends that that makes me gay. :D

;) so have i...am i gay ??? :blush:

No, but I'm thinking I need to get rid of mine if houses in Felling have the same. :D

:lol: only my house....and not just ordinary "pebbles" either....from all over the world...when someone goes on holiday or anywhere interesting i ask them to bring me back a pebble for my vase....

Bladerunner directors cut.

Never been able to watch it all the way through because it's always on a shit advert/news interruption channel.

I've always been of the impression that it's crap based on what I've seen. Ready to be proved wrong.

There's a special edition coming out of Blade Runner in a month or two so I'm holding out for that.

I've ordered The Haunting, Out Of The Past, The Day The Earth Stood Still and Frankenstein/Bride Of Frankenstein off Amazon today.

I've just this minute got a text from the missus informing me cheerily that she has just bought a new microwave and it looks great.

I must be careful not to get caught speeding on the way home from work........ :lol:

I've just this minute got a text from the missus informing me cheerily that she has just bought a new microwave and it looks great.

I must be careful not to get caught speeding on the way home from work........ ;)

:lol::blush: