Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Aye but it's still where they've based it, don't get chickens running around either and the translation is temple of death or something.

geekily inaccurate!

my t-shirt in work today

heisenberg-cook-brba-shirt.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.black.w760h760.jpg

where did you get that? I need it

Aye but it's still where they've based it, don't get chickens running around either and the translation is temple of death or something.

geekily inaccurate!

my t-shirt in work today

heisenberg-cook-brba-shirt.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.black.w760h760.jpg

Deffo tell youre an IT bod Ant ;)

Dont know the film/tv prog though :(

Fantastic Mr Fox

The Twits

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

The Magic Finger

Boy Take of Childhood

Danny the Champion of the World

Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator

Going Solo

The Witches

James and the Giant Peach

The BFG

The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me

Matilda

George's Marvellous Medicine

Esio Trot

For my Nephew's christmas.

£15.99

http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&productId=150372&searchTerm=dahl&source=102&siteid=20363&utm_source=webgains&utm_medium=affiliates&cm_mmc=Webgains-_-Affiliates-_-TBP-_-TBP&istCompanyId=9E28718B-80EC-4C70-9F52-4431EC3FF1DE&istItemId=ilmaawtw

Great value

Action_Camera_3__4e391a2b869e0.jpg

The Action Camera 3 VGA by Chilli Technology provides simple one touch recording allowing you to capture all those memorable moments. Its robust design, encased in a stylish black metal finish, provides a durable, weather proof head cam ideally suited to cyclists, skiers orany other activity that requires hands free operation. Record your video and simply download from the Micro SD card onto your PC .

£25 rather than £50 through groupon

Bargain.

The Action Camera 3 VGA by Chilli Technology provides simple one touch recording allowing you to capture all those memorable moments. Its robust design, encased in a stylish black metal finish, provides a durable, weather proof head cam ideally suited to cyclists, skiers orany other activity that requires hands free operation. Record your video and simply download from the Micro SD card onto your PC .

Bargain.

HF, what's picture size/quality, frame rate and codec with it?

Don't suppose you know if it's a rolling or global shutter?

Bargain.

HF, what's picture size/quality, frame rate and codec with it?

Don't suppose you know if it's a rolling or global shutter?

Not great...

Recording 640x480 @ 30fps

Video Format AVI

More info...

http://www.chilli-tech.com/store?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=24

But they do an HD model if you want to spend a few more pound

http://www.chilli-tech.com/store?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=21

Thanks.

I know it's completely different but I've been working with these recently.

VVB-Pro-with-accesssories.jpg

And the picture quality is amazing for what is basically a standard def camera of 720 x 576, so the old 4:3 picture.

The difference is they use a global shutter, unlike the GoPro, etc that use a rolling shutter - and it just eliminates the vibration from the picture.

1080i cameras are due in about 6 months.

The incar footage with telemetry is my work.