Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

:lol:

tbh cat, its probably safer for your son to ride his bike home than it is for you to take the tube.

This is what happened to a swedish girl who took the tube home alone...she met one of our new fellow countrymen :)

(not for the faint of heart)

Lordy, that's not pretty.

I got the metro alone last night at nearly midnight and didn't get deaded, despite there being lots of absolutely mental-looking people around.

tbh cat, its probably safer for your son to ride his bike home than it is for you to take the tube.

This is what happened to a swedish girl who took the tube home alone...she met one of our new fellow countrymen :)

http://i.imgur.com/yYesP.jpg

Fucks sake man.

Was there any need for that? It's Toontastic not Rotten.com.

Taking the 2nd place trophy was Shane Raymond. The Central heavyweight champion arrived in Glasgow arguably as one of the favourites to take home the title. On this day, however, he was unable to bring to Glasgow the level of conditioning he showcased at the qualifier. Massively muscled from head to toe, Shane caught the judge’s eye on account of his superior symmetry, yet in comparison to the rock hard physique of Mark Claxton, was exposed as just being too soft to challenge for top honours at these championships.

But yeah in this competition where everyone is drug tested he is the one who managed to beat the test and come through despite taking illegal substances :lol:

Everyone is cycling is drug tested too every few weeks, surely that must mean there are no drugs around!

Fucks sake man.

Was there any need for that? It's Toontastic not Rotten.com.

Not for the faint of heart, you didnt have to click! There are far worse pictures of that, I picked the least offensive one ( saying something..)

http://i.imgur.com/yYesP.jpg

What happened exactly? Kinda looks like she's growing out the ground.

Safe to say I've seen far worse by the way. Thanks for the desensitisation, internet.

You been watching his every move for the last 15 years?

No but if you have known someone for 2 thirds of your life would you not say you are a fair judge of how they live their life? Especially someone who is so insanely dedicated to a certain thing?

I reckon I know him well enough to be absolutely certain he wouldn't take steroids. I know the majority of those who do at my gym and he certainly isn't anything like them.

Either way the point is LBT claiming to be 15 stone is a bit silly, now unless steroids make you much bigger but magically lighter the whole argument is pointless.

Everyone is cycling is drug tested too every few weeks, surely that must mean there are no drugs around!

I know him more than well enought to know he doesn't take drugs, but yeah, you weigh the same as him :lol:

Lordy, that's not pretty.

I got the metro alone last night at nearly midnight and didn't get deaded, despite there being lots of absolutely mental-looking people around.

Isn't that par for the course at any time of day round your neck of the woods though?

No but if you have known someone for 2 thirds of your life would you not say you are a fair judge of how they live their life? Especially someone who is so insanely dedicated to a certain thing?

I reckon I know him well enough to be absolutely certain he wouldn't take steroids. I know the majority of those who do at my gym and he certainly isn't anything like them.

Either way the point is LBT claiming to be 15 stone is a bit silly, now unless steroids make you much bigger but magically lighter the whole argument is pointless.

If he is so insanely dedicated, how can you be sure he didnt cross the line? The yields are amazing with few drawbacks.

But I can actually believe he isnt on roids. He isnt that big and his head is exploding from flexing in that picture :lol:

Steroids make you look much bigger, and the more cut you are the bigger you look regardless of actual size.

Im a head taller than that chap anyway so you are comparing apples and oranges really. Couldnt really care if some bloke doesnt believe I am nearly 15 stone. If I was 13-14 stone that would be fine too, who cares. Not me :lol:

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Isn't that par for the course at any time of day round your neck of the woods though?

I got it from Central Station after I'd been to the arena.

That's not to say there's not many a nutter round here in Seaham like ;)

A can of irn bru, a time out and a chip barm.

That's more fucking like it!

Enough of the grizzled hands and dead women now please

More irn bru!

Cath has properly shit on my parade btw :lol: I've been looking forward to this for weeks and now I've got images of me being skinned alive by tarmac floating round my head. Cheers

Sorry :lol:

Just telling it like it is. I'd rather deal with a ruptured aneurysm that a bike de-glovvy thing. Ming mong. Oh and it knacks!!

Out of interest Gejon how much do you weight? Other than a "fit bloke at your gym weighing XX stone", you seem to regard 15 stone as some sort of mythical number :lol:

anyone with even a basic knowledge of physiology knows 3-4 inches in height easily equals 2 stone or more added to the entire frame with everything else being equal.

Every other bloke here in scandinavia is 14-15 stone, and very few work out. Its quite normal like :lol:

We've had them too. Depends what's been shoved up there :lol:

I wont lie this turns me on a little bit. Any more of and Ill produce another skidmark for Monkeys Fist to spot out