Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Has Overeem tested positive for roids yet? I know he had a 14:1 testosterone level, but they hadn't found out exactly what he was taking. Dana White has been quiet about it and refused to answer questions, I think it was probably well known within MMA circles that Overeem was 'OVER-INDULGING' , if you get what I'm saying with that subtle joke.

As for LBT, what do you think you're playing at? People accused you of making homoerotic posts when you were talking about your bodyfat, you denied it, and then go on to post near-naked photographs of yourself flexing. No one here is going to subscribe to your webcam shows, give it a rest. It's good to exercise, keep fit and eat well, but when you take it to the extremes that you do, it is probably unhealthy and unsound from a psychological viewpoint.

Dana has been calling him worse than shit this week

As for LBT, what do you think you're playing at? People accused you of making homoerotic posts when you were talking about your bodyfat, you denied it, and then go on to post near-naked photographs of yourself flexing. No one here is going to subscribe to your webcam shows, give it a rest. It's good to exercise, keep fit and eat well, but when you take it to the extremes that you do, it is probably unhealthy and unsound from a psychological viewpoint.

:lol: KSA, even when you take a dump on my face I cant help but smile. You are the kind of guy who can tell people to go to hell and they would probably look forward to the trip.

See, this is what makes going out in Scandinavia so difficult, even the straight lads look like benders. Chuck a pink skinny tee onto LBT's physique and send him out into the night with a few £10 beers inside him and it's no wonder we get confused. :(

See, this is what makes going out in Scandinavia so difficult, even the straight lads look like benders. Chuck a pink skinny tee onto LBT's physique and send him out into the night with a few £10 beers inside him and it's no wonder we get confused. :(

LBT is about as straight as Colo's hair.

Ah well we all look funny one way or another, isnt that right gremill

Way to own it dude.

Hurts coming from you

Not sure what you're getting at there. I was being sincere - no safety winks.