Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Do you wear jeans every night on holiday?

Im with you Gejon mate, I have evening shorts.

They are shorts that are smarter then some quicksilver shit. When its hot on an evening I aint some gimp that wears Jeans and sit there sweating like a chump

Im with you Gejon mate, I have evening shorts.

They are shorts that are smarter then some quicksilver shit. When its hot on an evening I aint some gimp that wears Jeans and sit there sweating like a chump

Exactly.

My brother has seen him 3 times. Said he is AWESOME

Mrs. F. dropped a lady hint* that she wanted to go for her birthday. If the daft bint had said so sooner, I could've got better seats on the Friday or Saturday. As it is , the only two left together are up in the gods, on Thursday.

Still, looking forward to it. Panis beforehand for bait and drinks methinks.

* said " Oh Derren Brown is playing Newcastle , and on my birthday. Wouldn't that be lovely?". :rolleyes:

Mrs. F. dropped a lady hint* that she wanted to go for her birthday. If the daft bint had said so sooner, I could've got better seats on the Friday or Saturday. As it is , the only two left together are up in the gods, on Thursday.

Still, looking forward to it. Penis beforehand for bait and drinks methinks.

* said " Oh Derren Brown is playing Newcastle , and on my birthday. Wouldn't that be lovely?". :rolleyes:

sounds decent that

Still, looking forward to it. Panis beforehand for bait and drinks methinks.

That's definitely worth a couple of wet knuckles, good work

I cant remember the whole trick. Basically he was meant to climb up onto the stantion, pop a balloon and a previously written bit of paper would drop out. Except the paper dropped down to the floor before he had popped the balloon

I cant remember the whole trick. Basically he was meant to climb up onto the stantion, pop a balloon and a previously written bit of paper would drop out. Except the paper dropped down to the floor before he had popped the balloon

:lol: what a tit.

Funnily enough, I was saying the same to a lad at work before. First show I saw was full of the genuine how the fuck did he know they were gonna say that type stuff.

Last one was more physical tricks and it was just like fuck off, I know that has to be on strings.

I've seen him twice now, saw the 'Svengali' show last year - it's good but I personally preferred 'Enigma', still you'll have a mint time pal and the wife will enjoy it!

He always does a bit where he will invite the audience to take part if they want to be hypontised, it doesn't work on me thankfully but in Svengali he got people to put their hands above their heads and if you're susceptible it stays there. When he had picked a volunteer or two from these people he went about releasing the others from his 'control' - all apart from the poor bastard behind me who for whatever reason was stuck like that and had to watch the last two thirds of the show with his hand stuck up in the air - thank fuck he was behind me not in front, poor twats probably still like that now.

I've seen him twice now, saw the 'Svengali' show last year - it's good but I personally preferred 'Enigma', still you'll have a mint time pal and the wife will enjoy it!

He always does a bit where he will invite the audience to take part if they want to be hypontised, it doesn't work on me thankfully but in Svengali he got people to put their hands above their heads and if you're susceptible it stays there. When he had picked a volunteer or two from these people he went about releasing the others from his 'control' - all apart from the poor bastard behind me who for whatever reason was stuck like that and had to watch the last two thirds of the show with his hand stuck up in the air - thank fuck he was behind me not in front, poor twats probably still like that now.

:lol:

He can fuck off with lark, it wouldn't work with me anyway becau…

Zzzzzz

Zzzzzz

Zzzzz

I WANT CHICKEN LIPS!

At school in 80's loads of us used to go see hypnotist Andrew Newton (think his name was) at Playhouse when he came here. Always a laugh. Started by getting audience to clasp their hands then start rocking them as he spoke. If your hands got stuck you went up stage where phase 2 was induced. Frightening like. Within minutes mates were parading about and allsorts. One he kept under during interval and told him his eye was the end of his index finger. Having a pint and sure enough he's turning to talk and pointing his finger but a wierd look in his eyes. Even after the event he was reticent talking about it. Not sure if that was paranoia about what might have gone on or he was that freaked out. Faulty stuff.