Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Much improved if all the reviews are to be believed. I never had the original though so couldn't really say.

Track list looks pretty good at least. Are you a guitarist anyway? Will have to look into this at some point. Played the first a bit but couldn't get past a certain point and then other things got in the way and didn't go back to it, and now have lost anything I learned.

Track list looks pretty good at least. Are you a guitarist anyway? Will have to look into this at some point. Played the first a bit but couldn't get past a certain point and then other things got in the way and didn't go back to it, and now have lost anything I learned.

Played on and off since my teens. Mostly off though so nowhere near as good as a statement like that suggests. I'm really enjoying the game though, it's pretty amazing the way it adjusts how much you have to play to your abilities.

Played on and off since my teens. Mostly off though so nowhere near as good as a statement like that suggests. I'm really enjoying the game though, it's pretty amazing the way it adjusts how much you have to play to your abilities.

So I'd just lean the guitar against a Marshall Amp, languidly smoke a cigarette and drink Jack Daniels while it plays itself then?

I'm reading outliers at the minute and he's talking about the 10000 hours theory of becoming world class at something.

It made me want to do 3 hours a day on the guitar for 10 years... Then I realized... ain't nobody got time for that.

I'm reading outliers at the minute and he's talking about the 10000 hours theory of becoming world class at something.

It made me want to do 3 hours a day on the guitar for 10 years... Then I realized... ain't nobody got time for that.

If you've got an electric guitar and you wanted to learn, this would be a good way of getting very proficient. But aye, 3 hours a day, you and Sweet Brown are right about that.

Like you I've been a part time strummer since I was in my early teens andI've got the first Rocksmith. I enjoyed it until it got too hard, then, like with all previous attempts to build a talent, I stopped trying and went to watch some telly instead :(

• 2 weeks later...

Like you I've been a part time strummer since I was in my early teens andI've got the first Rocksmith. I enjoyed it until it got too hard, then, like with all previous attempts to build a talent, I stopped trying and went to watch some telly instead :(

HF, may or may not be of interest but if you've got the original, and you buy the new one, you can import all but two of the original songlist into the new game so you benefit from the new functionality, tunings and guitar sound emulation.

HF, may or may not be of interest but if you've got the original, and you buy the new one, you can import all but two of the original songlist into the new game so you benefit from the new functionality, tunings and guitar sound emulation.

Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie

:wank: