Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

:lol:

Err, I mean, unlucky mate.

(I've moved departments and my new 'bait room' has shit connectivity so I'm in the same boat as you apart from the fact I binned the 12 hour nightshifts a few months ago.)

• 3 weeks later...

Just splurged some of my Eurovision winnings on another year's gym membership and flights to Gran Canaria for December again. Glamorama.

Lucky duck. I'd love a holiday to look forward to. Have booked a random week off during the bairns holiday in August but it'll take a lottery win or a distant relative bequeathing an inheritance for us to get away.

Lucky duck. I'd love a holiday to look forward to. Have booked a random week off during the bairns holiday in August but it'll take a lottery win or a distant relative bequeathing an inheritance for us to get away.

I can lend you my tent :)

I don't take any of it for granted, trust me (least of all the stupidity of other Eurovision fans and their readiness to part with their cash). :)

I'd avoid CT's tent offer though, the canvas will be half transparent by now from all the butter-smeared fingermarks.

Ah they look mint. As used by Mark Alison btw ;)

Mr Run Geordie Run? Brooks ftw!

They are really nice (so far) but have hardly been able to get out in them, had a bout of (of all things) gout which has crippled my big toe. Nightmare.