Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Formed at a nightclub in 2005 when a mutual friend invented a silly band name to try and impress a geeky girl, Gandalf’s Fist was formed as the creative collaboration between multi-instrumentalist Dean Marsh and lyricist/vocalist Luke Severn.

Fair one. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got two tickets to see Bill Burr at Madison Square Gardens in November, I've never been to a comedy gig before but enjoy watching standups (on TV, netflix etc) and his podcast is a crease. Was a bit nervous with it being a big arena but I've managed to get canny enough seats for it, so I'm sure I'll still enjoy it.

:lol: Nah I don't fancy being ripped to bits by ol' freckles. I'm off to the side a bit in the normal stands rather than the ones on the floor as they were reserved for some visa premier membership thing.

:lol: Nah I don't fancy being ripped to bits by ol' freckles. I'm off to the side a bit in the normal stands rather than the ones on the floor as they were reserved for some visa premier membership thing.

Get him a letter sent in to the podcast calling him a corporate cunt for this visa premier thing. It'll be mint listening to him go off on one at you. :lol:

Get him a letter sent in to the podcast calling him a corporate cunt for this visa premier thing. It'll be mint listening to him go off on one at you. :lol:

:lol: Might have too, should hoy in something about how he's catering to bankers with that sort of bullshit. I think he mentioned on a recent podcast he might go to England to do some gigs soon.

Kindle Fire TV. Mainly for use with Netflix and Hulu plus I'll put Kodi on it. The little guy will enjoy the games available on it also.

• 1 month later...