Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I meant more in the sense that France seems to have a fair few undetected terrorists in its midst that will see the tournament as the perfect target

Coming from a nation full of undetected terrorists I'll take my chances.

I think I'm getting bullied into a new dog. For the record I do not want a new dog, but I feel my authority is waning. :(

I have had thrown in my face this morning that if they can all put up with my ridiculous projects and expenditures over the years, I have to bend over and take it.

I think I'm getting bullied into a new dog. For the record I do not want a new dog, but I feel my authority is waning. :(

I have had thrown in my face this morning that if they can all put up with my ridiculous projects and expenditures over the years, I have to bend over and take it.

Set out that if a dog is bought, you won't be walking it, cleaning up after it, etc. It will be the responsibility of those who want it.

My partner is taking this position, and it's going to mean that she will get to enjoy all of the perks of having a dog with none of the downsides. The evil genius that she is.

Set out that if a dog is bought, you won't be walking it, cleaning up after it, etc. It will be the responsibility of those who want it.

My partner is taking this position, and it's going to mean that she will get to enjoy all of the perks of having a dog with none of the downsides. The evil genius that she is.

Yup, I've been through all of that and had cast iron assurances that will melt like the spring snow as soon as the novelty wears off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Got to love your naivety. ;)

Edited by Renton

I like the idea of the dog. But I'll never have one because the Mrs hates animals and wouldn't have it. But even if she didn't object, I don't think I could go around cleaning up its shit. I have enough human shit in my life to clean up let alone dog shit.