Tooj

Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

I just tried to spend £24 credit I have with a company, credit they have been advising me of with a statement every month since April. They've asked me to state what I bought from them 8 months ago so that they could fill in a form to send up to accounts so that the money could be credited back to my bank account so I could then spend the credit. :lol::spaz:

2015-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-Diesel-Saloon

hey bai you'll not get much use outta that yoke down yer neck of the woods, need a d-turbo or a Massey Ferguson

hey bai you'll not get much use outta that yoke down yer neck of the woods, need a d-turbo or a Massey Ferguson

NSF402_FAST_strip2015.jpg

NSF402_FAST_strip2015.jpg

Yeah they all come across like that down ewerks way

I got one last week when it was £50 because apparently, I'm an idiot. Bought one today for my mam's Christmas present like so I'm only down 85 quid on Amazon Fire Tablets instead of £100. I'm glad Black Friday passes the savings onto us, the consumer.

Are they any good then?

I like it. I've got Kodi on it so I can watch the live sports when the telly is taken up and I'm using to watch stuff in bed through Genesis and it's doing that job well. I don't have a Prime account or anything but it's not like you need it since it lets you install apk files that aren't available through their own store so I'm basically using it like any other Android tablet. You get a certain amount of games free with buying it, if you're into that and the Kindle integration works well if you have one of those. I can't grumble, not for 50 quid. Or 35.

Got one for me mam as well. Awful compared to other tablets ten times the price, obviously, but for the one email a week she sends and her monthly website visit to check her bank balance it's spot on.

Got one for me mam as well. Awful compared to other tablets ten times the price, obviously, but for the one email a week she sends and her monthly website visit to check her bank balance it's spot on.

Aye, all she does is look at clothes sites and share photos like a fuckwit on Facebook. If you're doing owt strenuous, I can imagine it suffers. I don't know what that is though.

Tempted just cause it's pay day. Might just get pissed for the first time in 14 weeks and order a top from the 1974 World Cup instead.

Aye, I was just messing about.

If I don't like those shoes when they come I can sell them on for a small profit I reckon anyway. Hoping for more yellowy than gold.