Tooj

Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Was on a first aid course last week and there was a lass I went to school with who we called Bulldog because she looked like one chewing wasp

Edited by Alex

I think I'm getting bullied into a new dog. For the record I do not want a new dog, but I feel my authority is waning. :(

I have had thrown in my face this morning that if they can all put up with my ridiculous projects and expenditures over the years, I have to bend over and take it.

What do you think you'll go for?

I'm bullying my lass into getting a dog once we've moved. She wants a Dachshund and I want a dog. She wants something small and cute and I want a dog. I think I'm winning her over with bribery & total intransigence.

What do you think you'll go for?

I'm bullying my lass into getting a dog once we've moved. She wants a Dachshund and I want a dog. She wants something small and cute and I want a dog. I think I'm winning her over with bribery & total intransigence.

This is now on order in Lockerbie.

f2e100c57d4c0a6f4acf90710b55eb14.jpg

Dave's going to look a right ponce from London when he turns up in Manchester mincing about with a chihuahua in his man-bag.

Afraid that ship will have sailed & sunk by the time the dog turns up :(

Don't mind a bit of DLS but not enough to take the tractor down the M1.

Steep for the slimer £38 a ticket incld fees

Probably not much more than I paid to see PE in there. Still, I suppose it's a cut above most of the bands they get in there.

see i had it in my head PE was just under 30 but beginning to think i've imagined it

New sofa and chairs delivered today. Renty babes, I can confirm they're great. I've had the living room door shut though and it smells like I've been keeping livestock in here. Leather overload.

Does it have a crisp counter on it? ;)

Kinda aye it'll link to that myfitnesspal app i'd stick my food into, i'm on the crisp wagon though, finished my stash in the house off and not buying any more for a while.