Tooj

Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

sonos_play1_02.jpg

Gift from work. Really like the phone/PC app which integrates all your streaming services,radio stations, podcasts and your own collection into a single search.

Will Spotify let you stream to more than one speaker at once? I got some cheap Panasonic wifi speakers and the app can stream the same music to all three but Spotify seems to be restricted to one speaker at a time which is a pain in the arse.

Will Spotify let you stream to more than one speaker at once? I got some cheap Panasonic wifi speakers and the app can stream the same music to all three but Spotify seems to be restricted to one speaker at a time which is a pain in the arse.

It does, aye

https://www.spotify.com/uk/sonos/

Won't let you use spotify without a premium account though and I'm using tidal so haven't actually done it myself.

It does, aye

Won't let you use spotify without a premium account though and I'm using tidal so haven't actually done it myself.

Am I missing something, the Sonos Play 1 "2 room starter kit" is just shy of £600, but 2 x the Sonos Play 1 is £320 and the "starter kit" doesn't appear to come with anything not included with two of the individuals?

It does, aye

How does TIDAL work with it, HF? Do you log into your account through the Sonos system itself? Fucking sick of no Chromecast option on TIDAL, the unless cunts.

Aye. The sonos app let's you link to dozens of different services.

You can't use apps and throw music to the sonos. You have to use the sonos app and link to whatever accounts you have.

I considered a focus but I'd be paying it off over 5 years and with the general shape being the same for a decade I was worried it would look dated as fuck by that point

Just put an offer in on a house myself, which was accepted... first time, kind of unsure about the whole process. Expecting to be gazumped.

Edited by Rayvin

Congratulations! Enjoy the next year to 18 months of wedding chat.

Cheers guys.

We actually said in Jan we would get married in NYC when we go in Sept 2017. Thankfully she doesnt want a massive wedding and isnt into wedding chat. No massive dress or the like. We have 6 of us going to NYC for it, ideal!