Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Toonraider

btw i,m StevieH84 they keep banning me so i have to rejoin ,keeps them on their toes lol..

nah i swapped that[Z9] for a car ,then a few years later got a XS100,sold that and bought a GSXR 750

it got nicked so got money and bought car,dad still has his 2 garaged up and looking like new.

i allways loved the noise of the Kettle and the KH Kawasaki,s lurlvey noise glug,glug.......

I thought it was you Stevie, I recognised how you write! B) (Take no notice of Mr Fish, at least you don't write in text speech)! Funnily enough I've noticed on a few NUFC forums over the years that people often use commas instead of apostrophes, is it a northern thing? :) I've never noticed it anywhere else.

Anyway, how are you Stevie? Why do they ban you? You always seem a polite person to me :(

PS Love the noise of a kettle too, though my son doesn't get it....he thinks it sounds like a moped!! Kh's...ooohh love them too. Hubby is looking for a 3 into 1 exhaust for the kettle, that sounds awesome.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=398906

That might give you an idea as to why....

Scumthorpe man

I never start anything i am allways the one on the end of the shite .here again another user spouts shite

and i,m supposed to just ignore it.you told a pack of lies you raving chocolate tea towel holder bloke.

ewerk

go and suck d1cks you raving poofta.. ive heard about you,...

Edited by Hank Marvin

Toonraider

btw i,m StevieH84 they keep banning me so i have to rejoin ,keeps them on their toes lol..

nah i swapped that[Z9] for a car ,then a few years later got a XS100,sold that and bought a GSXR 750

it got nicked so got money and bought car,dad still has his 2 garaged up and looking like new.

i allways loved the noise of the Kettle and the KH Kawasaki,s lurlvey noise glug,glug.......

I thought it was you Stevie, I recognised how you write! ;) (Take no notice of Mr Fish, at least you don't write in text speech)! Funnily enough I've noticed on a few NUFC forums over the years that people often use commas instead of apostrophes, is it a northern thing? :unsure: I've never noticed it anywhere else.

Anyway, how are you Stevie? Why do they ban you? You always seem a polite person to me :o

PS Love the noise of a kettle too, though my son doesn't get it....he thinks it sounds like a moped!! Kh's...ooohh love them too. Hubby is looking for a 3 into 1 exhaust for the kettle, that sounds awesome.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=398906

That might give you an idea as to why....

Thanks Craig. Actually I must confess I laughed myself silly reading that!!! :crylaughin: Hilarious!!! :icon_lol: The 'Alex you're a doughnut' bit started me off!!!!!!!! (sorry Alex) :D

Hmm sorry about that. I've only ever known Stevie to be polite and friendly to me so that was abit of a shock :o I'm not condoning Stevie's posting and immature remarks to people but I have to say he does have a point about people here being so damned pedantic and picky (to the point where it gets boring) about grammar and spelling, like I said before, at least he tries to write in full and not use text speech.

Anyway, is he banned again now?

Scumthorpe man

I never start anything i am allways the one on the end of the shite .here again another user spouts shite

and i,m supposed to just ignore it.you told a pack of lies you raving chocolate tea towel holder bloke.

ewerk

Fucking hell, it's brain of Britain with attitude. Do you have Tourettes or is it a conscious effort that leads you to being this delighful?

The first post i see today is this............

"uneducated, illiterate moron, which tbf probably isn't too far from the truth."

Now everyone answer truthfully. would that not make anyone angry enough to turn horrible towars them.

dont give me the shite about it,s only the net. and before today i will be banned yet again,but at least i,l get

banned for giving them a taste of their own medicine .i wont role over and take shite of the net like some people do.

"uneducated, illiterate moron, which tbf probably isn't too far from the truth."

Now everyone answer truthfully. would that not make anyone angry enough to turn horrible towars them.

dont give me the shite about it,s only the net. and before today i will be banned yet again,but at least i,l get

banned for giving them a taste of their own medicine .i wont role over and take shite of the net like some people do.

Oh dear. Internet hardman aswell.

catmag

heres my reply go and sit in the corner with your PMT.

I'm not biting honey so I'd give up if I were you. Like you said, you're not going to be around much longer so I think I might manage to not cry about your response if that's okay?

Unfortunately my moderator status doesn't give me the power to ban you but there'll be someone else along soon, I'm sure.

Scumthorpe man

ewerk

:crylaughin:

Scumthorpe man

ewerk

:unsure:

Oi, Barthez! Stop encouraging him man! :crylaughin:

Scumthorpe man

ewerk

:unsure:

I agree, thats a gem, I'm crying here :crylaughin:

Admin, please don't ban Stevie, he's priceless :o

To continue what I have bought recently, just got my sis a PS2 on ebay for £50 with 2 games,leads and a controller etc, which I thought wasnt bad at all, she'll be dead chuffed. Also I think I might buy the planet earth complete series, which I really fancy watching again.

:crylaughin: You had just said that you were easily wound up, what did you expect me to do? Too easy and predictable.

To continue what I have bought recently, just got my sis a PS2 on ebay for £50 with 2 games,leads and a controller etc, which I thought wasnt bad at all, she'll be dead chuffed. Also I think I might buy the planet earth complete series, which I really fancy watching again.

I've got that Mrs. Raider, and as you've said you've watched it before. So you really can't go wrong with how visually stunning it is. :crylaughin:

I've got that Mrs. Raider, and as you've said you've watched it before. So you really can't go wrong with how visually stunning it is. :o

Have you got the blue planet aswell Jonny?

And Meenzer... :crylaughin::unsure:

Just bought a book from waterstones... its called Get your friggin Grammar right by IDGA Fuck t,was only £1.95

You missed out the fullstop at the end mate.

:crylaughin:

Scumthorpe man

ewerk

First of all, apologies to everyone else trying to keep this thread on track, but....

Hank, how come you always claim you're just having a go back, when I've not even posted in this thread before you start with the personal attacks? Admittedly, the attacks are lame, but I fail to see why you have to bring me back into this?

Scumthorpe is a priceless put down though. Been thinking of using that one a while have you?

PS, to get this back on track, just ordered a new weight bench.

3350537A66UC312110M.jpg