Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

One of my mate's sometimes wear's this adidas top with a Japan flag on it, this old bloke in the pub the other week was ready to kick off with him over it, apparently the japs done his grandad :blink:

:)

One of my mate's sometimes wear's this adidas top with a Japan flag on it, this old bloke in the pub the other week was ready to kick off with him over it, apparently the japs done his grandad :blink:

:)

The best thing about it we walked in and sat down and this old fella started giving my mate the daggers, this went on for about 10 minutes before my mate said "do i know you?" the old bloke replied "what you got that top on for?"

Mate: What the fuck you on about?

Old man: You like the japs do you?

Mate: Not in particular but i like this top

Old Man: The slanty eyed bastards done my grandad

Mate: So fuck, what the fucks that got to do with me?

Old man: You shouldn't be wearing that top

Mate: Fuck off you old cnut

Old man: mutters under breath and carries on drinking, throwing the odd daggers across

The joys of drinking in the Byker Wall

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I've got a gollywog. :blink:

Is that racist?!

Yes, Adolf.

He's just a teddy with a black face! :P

That you stick pins in because you hate "those people" :)

I give it cuddles because I love "those people". :up:

I remember when i started work at a factory, some black lad got on at the same stop as me everyday,

I was on the bus with my uncle cause he helped me find the place,

he goes ''Dont go calling him Sambo''

i was bad laughing :blink:

When my brother and I were kids we were on holiday somewhere and were absolutely brown as berries with the sunshine. I remember my dad calling us Sabu and Mowgli for the whole holiday - even shouting it down the beach after us :blink:

Although he does look like Gandhi so I suppose he can get away with it...

Edited by catmag

Spent two hours today in Land of Leather :) I liked a brown suite, hubby liked a cream one, so we finally settled on and bought 2 black leather sofas, (a 3 and a 2 seater) both with recliners each end :blink: Very smart too....only thing is, it wont be delivered untill APRIL 14th :up: FFS! i nearly told the smarmy salesman to stick it!

Edited by Toonraider