Groundhog Day

Too Young To Die?

Batman Begins

The Secretary :dunno:

The Running Man

Superman Returns

War of the Worlds

Munich

There's £40 on top of £50 before xmas. I need help :D .

I also now need an inventory, as I'm spending half my time in the store trying to remember if I've got it or not ;)

31BWFKT2DCL._SS500_.jpg

510pSnVomsL._SS500_.jpg

513aUn0JqtL._SS500_.jpg

512OgxQskhL._SS500_.jpg

51NkyIQnoCL._SS500_.jpg

41oQZFtcrbL._SS500_.jpg

Though, to be honest, the discs were free...

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/news-features/ne...Ds-16102007.htm

Well, I supose you can use "World Trade Center" as a paperweight or something :D

<_<

I'll be getting a load of HD quality films for coppers while the blu-ray owners continue to pay through the nose though. So swings and roundabouts.

Honestly the negative spin you put on things. Real glass half empty kinda guy aren't you.

31BWFKT2DCL._SS500_.jpg

510pSnVomsL._SS500_.jpg

513aUn0JqtL._SS500_.jpg

512OgxQskhL._SS500_.jpg

51NkyIQnoCL._SS500_.jpg

41oQZFtcrbL._SS500_.jpg

Well, I supose you can use "World Trade Center" as a paperweight or something :D

<_<

I'll be getting a load of HD quality films for coppers while the blu-ray owners continue to pay through the nose though. So swings and roundabouts.

Honestly the negative spin you put on things. Real glass half empty kinda guy aren't you.

No not at all really, I just thought World Trade Center was one of the worst films I'd ever seen, and I was surpised to see a film buff like yourself buying it :razz:

31BWFKT2DCL._SS500_.jpg

510pSnVomsL._SS500_.jpg

513aUn0JqtL._SS500_.jpg

512OgxQskhL._SS500_.jpg

51NkyIQnoCL._SS500_.jpg

41oQZFtcrbL._SS500_.jpg

<_<

No not at all really, I just thought World Trade Center was one of the worst films I'd ever seen, and I was surpised to see a film buff like yourself buying it :razz:

Ah right, thought you were referring to the death of HD dvd which was confirmed this morning...

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/dc409afa-bd75-11dc...;nclick_check=1

EDIT: WTC was good, but I was never fussed enough to get the dvd. Being free though, I thought it'd be an excellent choice for testing out the sound quality. When the building drops the sound is immense.

Edited by Happy Face

'The Prestige' was alright like. As was 'Children of Men'. Lettuce kna what 'Serenity' is like. Jonathan Ross raved about it iirc :D

Edited by alex

'The Prestige' was alright like. As was 'Children of Men'. Lettuce kna what 'Serenity' is like. Jonathan Ross raved about it iirc :D

Serenity is canny in a wants to be Star Wars but a bit more grown up and cynical way. I'm not a huge sci-fi fan really.

I was a bigger fan of Children of Men than The Prestige. COM was brilliant I thought. Prestige was canny.

I liked Serenity too, although I got the feeling you'd have been better off having watched Firefly first, which I hadn't.

Serenity is canny in a wants to be Star Wars but a bit more grown up and cynical way. I'm not a huge sci-fi fan really.

I was a bigger fan of Children of Men than The Prestige. COM was brilliant I thought. Prestige was canny.

There were just a couple of bits that let Children of Men down for me. I thought it was very good but the bits at the farmhouse for example - the supporting cast were a bit hammy and the bit near the end when they make their escape - you know they've never seen a baby for 20 years or so but one explosion and they all forget about it and go back to fighting allowing them to slip away. I thought it was very well realised other than that though. The Prestige was canny enough - 7/10.

I'd watch Firefly before you watch Serenity alex, it's by the same guy who did Angel and Buffy, so you know what to expect. Snappy dialogue, decent humour and affable characters. Don't expect social commentary or subtle nuance lead plot lines.

I'd watch Firefly before you watch Serenity alex, it's by the same guy who did Angel and Buffy, so you know what to expect. Snappy dialogue, decent humour and affable characters. Don't expect social commentary or subtle nuance lead plot lines.

I think Buffy and Angel are shit though Dave so I'm not going to sit through Firefly :D

I think Buffy and Angel are shit though Dave so I'm not going to sit through Firefly :D

I enjoyed Serenity but I found Firefly very tedious, a western set in space just didn't work in my opinion.