Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

we were going to race at Ballymena but a friend went before our planned trip. He came back with bullet holes in his race coach, luckily no one got hurt. Another mate raced there and had all their race gear pinched from their van. That all kinda put us off ever going.

we were going to race at Ballymena but a friend went before our planned trip. He came back with bullet holes in his race coach, luckily no one got hurt. Another mate raced there and had all their race gear pinched from their van. That all kinda put us off ever going.

Tiny town not to far from Belfast or where I live, but it really is a dump. Kinda place you go only if you've no other choice for some specific reason, and seeing as it's a stone throw from the city you're unlikely to have one.

The national Hot rods have rounds at Ballymena raceway. Years back hubby built a race car for a really good Irish driver, he races at Bally. He's from Dungannon I think from memory. Whereabouts is that Ant? Is it near Belfast?

Tiny town not to far from Belfast or where I live, but it really is a dump. Kinda place you go only if you've no other choice for some specific reason, and seeing as it's a stone throw from the city you're unlikely to have one.

The national Hot rods have rounds at Ballymena raceway. Years back hubby built a race car for a really good Irish driver, he races at Bally. He's from Dungannon I think from memory. Whereabouts is that Ant? Is it near Belfast?

it's about 50miles or so away not to far but not the nearest, could basically make a triangle'ish out of Dungannon > Belfast > Ballymena > Dungannon, with Lough Neagh in the middle of it, all about 40-50 miles from each other

Ahh thanks, Ive seen photos of Lough Neagh, looks lovely.

Edited by Toonraider

One thing is for sure Kevin, you'll certainly stand out from the crowd. I guarantee you that when you go out in Derry there'll won't be one single person wearing a red checked shirt. :lol:

Just gotta roll with it, yeno.

I've been to Ballymena. That accent is ridiculous.

Utter shithole and all, "drugs capital" of the north, only place i've been in and seen someone shooting up on the mainstreet at 9am.

The ballymena accent is awful (hey)

but then Kevins from Derry,... like nadine coyle :icon_lol: its worse

My accent is lovely thank you very much :razz: