Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I know this is what have you bought, but I want opinions before I get it...

portofino-ottoman.jpeg

Whaddya reckon?

Looks a bit too much like something Happy Face would keep his coins, keys, watch, mp3 player, and vagina in ;)

Do you have enough coins, keys, watches, mp3 players, and vaginas to justify one that size? :rolleyes:

(call back to this for those unaware http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...t&p=829947)

Edited by Neville Neville Neville

Good idea if you're short of storage space. How easy is it to lift the lid though, and do you have to pull it away from the wall to be able to?

Very easy, it's gas-lift-assisted (or something equally daft sounding) and no you don't need to move it away from the wall or anything.

It's normally* retailing for £600, but it's reduced to £349 which is decent. As an aside, the double was £329, seems daft to get a double when, for £20 more you can get this one?

Oh and J69, the thing with drawers is that they need space to open into, and if you're space saving, this is a better way to do it, although those boxes are quite nice.

I recommend you go pressurised on the gas, Dave. Then you've got an ideal 'ejector bed' for when you've run out of excuses for your performance and just need to get the fuck out of there.

Gonna line it up with the Skylight in case the bitches get too clingy and all up in my grill.

If you don't say "giggedee" at any point during your bed-christening shag , you're not a comedian Fish. :rolleyes:

portofino-ottoman.jpeg

Whaddya reckon?

Looks a bit too much like something Happy Face would keep his coins, keys, watch, mp3 player, and vagina in :rolleyes:

I keep your ma's vagina on the end of my dick.

Boooyah!!

portofino-ottoman.jpeg

Whaddya reckon?

Seriously, a few sex sessions on that bed and those hinges will be fucked, go for it ! it'll probably last you a lifetime !

Notes - Extremely rare player shirt believed to have been worn by the French legend David Ginola #14 during the 95-96 season, this was Ginola's first campaign at the club after signing from PSG and he made 34 appearences scoring 5 goals and his enigmatic style help inspire the side to come famously close to winning the title leading Man United at one stage by 12 points

Condition of shirt - Excellent

Size - XL (46-48")

Ginola wears an xl? does he fuck. "believed to have been worn"

I believe that shearer hand stitched my top before sending it out to me, who wants to buy it for a grand.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/resources...1/?type=display

Could quite easily be an XL like, as those tops were quite tight, and that looks baggy on him.

portofino-ottoman.jpeg

Whaddya reckon?

Buy it. Functional and cool!

Apt. :(