Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Just thought it was a bit hefty like. :icon_lol:

Sounds like a lot but never turns out that way you can't go across doors or along fitted carpet as the wire will just get battered,and the last thing you want to do is refit the entire length all because there's a section broken somewhere that's been stood on one to many times or got caught on a carpet tack,

it's not expensive stuff thankfully so getting enough to do it properly costs about as much as decent pizza.

Most rooms in our place have wallsockets for the tv aerial on the roof, cabling through the walls to the attic, ideally i'd lob the router up there and feed cable down the same runs the aerial cables are going through to get a terminal in any room that needed it, But i'd need to clear the attic out properly for that, don't like the thought of having something like a router running out of sight non stop with a load of dodgy xmas decorations being stored close by.

I managed to get the point. :lol:

I only live in a rented flat at the moment so get bye with home plugs and never have any bother with my Sky Player.

Edited by khay

I not only went for that look, but also managed to pull it off :lol:

With your Rick Astley hair cut? ;)

:lol: Aye.

It was more his Howard Jones jacket.

Oh wait...

That's manc-mag's current look.

For that cuntish look ;)

It seems fucker these days has trousers that are hanging off your crotch but skin tight around the shins, T shirts down to their belly buttons or with 3 yards of excess material around their neck and some espadrilles or a pair of fucking deck shoes

Manliness is fast gannin out the window these days like