Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

What can be said about that jacket that hasn't been said about Afghanistan? If you offered that to someone in Bangladesh they'd kick you, absolutely fucking disgraceful.

;)

678801.jpg

Seat Arosa. Cheap insurance (group2), manufactured by audi. Mine was top book but it's like new, 60k miles. Hopefully I don't crash it into a skip now and build up some NCB.

It gets you there.

I know that's not the correct spelling but come on, close enough!

What is it, a Seat Awooga? I just had a test drive and put down the deposit; it's an easy drive and safe. I tried out a Fiat Cinquecento because they're low insurance and cheap, but they're absolute cans, I couldn't drive them safely. Nice gearbox on this Seat too, slips in and out of gear as easy as a cumberland sausage up yerr mums fanny. awooga!

Was going to get a POLO E 55 1.2, but the insurance was a bit more and it had done 100k miles.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Flights over for the Blackburn game. I haven't seen a nufc win in person in something like 7 attempts(excluding friendlies). Sorry folks.

I have a mate like that who managed to accompany me only to defeats and draws last season.

His half time happiness against West Brom and celebrations that he'd finally seen us win started to crumble shortly after the 60 minute mark. :mellow:

He's so far refusing to attend this season "for the teams sake". :dunno:

Flights over for the Blackburn game. I haven't seen a nufc win in person in something like 7 attempts(excluding friendlies). Sorry folks.

I have a mate like that who managed to accompany me only to defeats and draws last season.

His half time happiness against West Brom and celebrations that he'd finally seen us win started to crumble shortly after the 60 minute mark. :o

He's so far refusing to attend this season "for the teams sake". ;)

You only went to 2 games didn't you? I don't remember many more dear diary posts covering breakfast to supper and all in between. Do you only do those excitable 8 year old style posts for certain games?

His half time happiness against West Brom and celebrations that he'd finally seen us win started to crumble shortly after the 60 minute mark. :o

He's so far refusing to attend this season "for the teams sake". ;)

You only went to 2 games didn't you? I don't remember many more dear diary posts covering breakfast to supper and all in between. Do you only do those excitable 8 year old style posts for certain games?

;)

I'm trying to decide between that and the sensation

Most of the reviews I've seen put the galaxy ahead, and apparently there are some RAM issues with the sensation.

I'm leaning this way too, it's just my heart saying htc for some undoubtedly retarded reason