Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Celtic away shirt

2 pairs of nike trackie bottoms

2 pairs of nike swimming shorts

Paul merson : how not to be a professional footballer

How soon is now? the madmen and mavericks who made independent music 1975-2005

Is there a boss sale on in hmv?

Not really particularly great, but the 2 for £10 deal made a few CDs cheaper than can be found online, so these 6 were £30....

The Feelies - Crazy Rhythms

Air - 10,000 Hz Legend

Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam

Battles - Mirrored

Eric B and Rakim - Paid In Full

Wild Flag - Wild Flag

The other 5 were a tenner from That's Entertainment. They do loads of old CDS geet cheap...they even have a 6 for £5 section which would be canny if you didn't already have everything that was any good among them.

How come the kids tops come without those pointless white borders on the club crest? Looks better for it.

Think it does have them unless I'm seeing things.

Right..where do I start?! :blush2: I had an unexpected bonus arrive from work, so happy days!

Bought a new solid pine chest for our bedroom, which looks really good now its all in and moved around. Bought hubby some chinos and a pair of shoes and gave my son alittle towards his new set of race car tyres.

Bought an outfit and shoes for a wedding, but then had to get that anyway! Then hubby had a good week recently and gave me a pile of dosh to 'treat myself' to something :happygirl: I needed no persuading and bought a pair of sandals, 2 pairs of jeans and 4 new tops :dance: I'm not one for clothes shopping normally, infact i hate it! But that was a good day, I went alone and just strollled around, no pressure!

Whilst changing our bedroom around for the new furtniture i realised how old looking and dated our portable Tv was...so now that can go and I'm going to get this one, its pretty cheap at £109.99!

http://www.play.com/...ck/Product.html

We should have a thread entitled....'what do you WANT to buy!!'

I really, really want this but i wont buy it, its just a trinket really but I soooo adore it. I've always wanted one, though I'd love an original old one, it would be worth a fortune though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Planetarium-Brass-Orrery-Solar-System-Model-Tellurian?item=180837172005&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8548335650791984398

Edited by Toonraider

Right..where do I start?! :blush2: I had an unexpected bonus arrive from work, so happy days!

Bought a new solid pine chest for our bedroom, which looks really good now its all in and moved around. Bought hubby some chinos and a pair of shoes and gave my son alittle towards his new set of race car tyres.

Bought an outfit and shoes for a wedding, but then had to get that anyway! Then hubby had a good week recently and gave me a pile of dosh to 'treat myself' to something :happygirl: I needed no persuading and bought a pair of sandals, 2 pairs of jeans and 4 new tops :dance: I'm not one for clothes shopping normally, infact i hate it! But that was a good day, I went alone and just strollled around, no pressure!

I love your smilies TR always make me chuckle.

just chalked up a cotton new suit from paul smith for a wedding i'm off too in ibiza this weekend - 500 quid down to 250 in the sale shop, not bad. couldn't resist the light grey brogues to match fromt he same shop - 200 quid down to 100.

• 2 weeks later...

540755_01.JPG

I needed some ipod speakers as I've been doing some gardening. Canny enough for £25 though I'll be meaning to invest in a proper set at some point - although not Bose because they are all about £300.