Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Off to sign the papers and hand over my finances to try and secure the mortgage to buy a house right next to Links Park (home of Cullercoats FC) tonight.

Come on The Doves!

Not literally.

Off to sign the papers and hand over my finances to try and secure the mortgage to buy a house right next to Links Park (home of Cullercoats FC) tonight.

Come on The Doves!

Not literally.

Significantly further north than Newcastle that btw ;)

my splurge for the month direct from milan with Antonini on the back :D

31669.jpg

that is a nice shirt. you ordered it from the club shop?

Aye, couldn't get it locally (didn't have anything but kids sizes and a medium) and the medium was £55, ordering it from uk online was same + £10 postage

from milan it was 90euro for express postage + the name/number on the back so for sake of a few quid i did that instead,

77.png

That's not that bad tbh, the euro must have got a bit weaker because when I was over it would have been about £100 for name and number, I'm tempted like... :lol:

Come on The Doves!

Not literally.

Are they in the alliance? I'm sure my sisters lad is the coach there

I need to buy myself something nice. Going to do a bit of shopping in the morning but there's only so many nice things you can get in Houghton-le-Spring..

A years gym membership up front. Boracic now

Could you not have got a better deal in the current financial climate? They all seem to be doing offers atm.

TBF mine is only working out at £27pm and it's one of the biggest gyms in the NE. Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, 1 floor for cardio, 1 floor for weights and the added bonus of watching a County/International cricket match while you work out. I wouldn't be going if it was £55pm!

bannatynes_chesterlestreet.jpg

The like to kid themselves man. The bints :lol:

The worst thing is I let her convince me. Only last week she sold a piece of exercise equipment on ebay for 100 quid that shed bought years earlier for 500 and has used (and I'm not exaggerating here) less than 5 times.

Aye that's the one. It's underneath my office near the Oval. Makes nightshifts bearable.

Don't be so hard on yourself. At least you're doing something about it.

Edited by Gemmill