Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

:lol:

Ease down there MF, he's not going to let you suck his cock, no matter how often you throw your head back and make the "come hither" eyes. He likes his fluffers older, more singleminded and racist.

• 3 weeks later...

A 4 iron a pitching wedge a glove and 12 balls for £28. Quality matches price. The local golf club is doing £50 a month twilight membership. All the golf you like after 17:30.

Had to replace some broken clubs.

Done 9 holes each on Friday and Saturday.

A 4 iron a pitching wedge a glove and 12 balls for 28. Quality matches price. The local golf club is doing 50 a month twilight membership. All the golf you like after 17:30.

Had to replace some broken clubs.

Done 9 holes each on Friday and Saturday.

The best golf purchases are when you come home pissed from the pub and watch some of these late night American style golf shopping channels and realise "you too can dramatically lower your the score with the all new......."

Edited by Christmas Tree

:lol: like what?

Make sure they have 2 legs?

:lol: (Is it a North Eastern thing to call them legs? A few people at work were saying that they're arms and I was adamant they're legs.)

If you get a decent pair & they don't sit right you can get them adjusted for free in specsavers. No matter where you get them...

:good: cheers Tom. Just want to know if anyone had bought them online then found they'd have been better off buying them in a store. I suppose it's not like shirts or trousers or shoes, once you know your sizes, you're sorted. It's not like there's sunglasses sizes... is there? :lol:

They come in loads of sizes. :lol:

Fairly sure the Wayfarers come in 3 main sizes but there's a lot of variety.

Let me know how you get on because I'm after some Ray bans!

I just bought a marine fish tank :loser:

I've been contemplating purchasing one for a while now but have been put off with starting one from scratch, however I went in to the aquatics centre today and they were getting rid of their display Red Sea Max model with clownfish, starfish and a few others.

19014837194718621021022.jpg