Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I just bought a marine fish tank :loser:

I've been contemplating purchasing one for a while now but have been put off with starting one from scratch, however I went in to the aquatics centre today and they were getting rid of their display Red Sea Max model with clownfish, starfish and a few others.

19014837194718621021022.jpg

Were you being followed on the way home by a taxi?

joking aside I would have recommended you continued with your current bike for several months after the test. This is a bit like passing a test in a Micra and then jumping into a Porshe.

If you must risk your neck by doing this, try to resist the temptation to let your wife on the back for a good few months.

Edited by Christmas Tree

After passing my CBT, my theory test and my Mod 1 test I'm 3/4 of the way to having my full bike licence.

Blew my savings on a bike today so fingers crossed I actually pass the thing next month!

DSCF0899.jpg

DSCF0898.jpg

Nice.

( don't forget to take the stabilisers off ;) )

joking aside I would have recommended you continued with your current bike for several months after the test. This is a bit like passing a test in a Micra and then jumping into a Porshe.

If you must risk your neck by doing this, try to resist the temptation to let your wife on the back for a good few months.

Alreet Carl Fogarty :lol:

I have seen some right cath words on motor bikes recently, the worse was yesterday.

Coming back from Reeth, we were joining the A1 at Catterick, 6 bikes come flying down the slip road, undertake us whilst crossing the solid white line, i.e off the road and then undertook a car towing a caravan in exactly the same way, i.e off the road, just as they were about to join the motorway, idiots man.

Nice bike though J69.

Any reccomendations for a small TV around £100-150 - I'm mainly going to use it as a second monitor so it doesn't have to be brilliant. (well second monitor for streaming football/little bedroom tv)

merci