Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Couple of bottles of wine online.

and this for myself

Eels

Thu 14th Mar 2013 20:00 at Limelight

2xGeneral Admission (Standing)

:dance:

If he/they play(s) that at all these days, it'll be in an impenetrable jazz-funk workout version. Still awesome though. :good:

I *think* I've got all the xmas shopping done.

Can't really be arsed this year as money is tight and only need gifts for ma, pa & the lass. Don't expect to be getting many myself. Humbug. :verymad:

Christmas is shite anyway. Embrace the miser. :)

• 3 weeks later...

some bits for a bike wheel build. dura ace 9000 hubs, racing spokes and tape, and some pretty amazing rims. i'll post a pic when they are built. i'm going to the alps hill climbing in the summer. these will make it slightly easier!

Anyone know the best deal for a laptop atm? Mines said adieu and I was going to get a MacBook Pro on 10month 0% with my student discount because windows laptops seem to conk out really quickly but I use a fair few games which won't be on it so I'm not sure. Plus ant justify a purchase that big atudent finance coming through or not. Thinking mid-range, 300-400ish.

l_16669200.jpg

LG 47LM640T Full HD 47" LED 3D TV

Going up on the wall, £650 in the sales, inbuilt wifi as well.

I've got a Panasonic - about the same size and spec.

Such an improvment from LCD/Plasma. You'll probably need a soundbar but they are cheap enough to get started - I bought the soundbar designed for my TV so it was a bit more.

I've got a Panasonic - about the same size and spec.

Such an improvment from LCD/Plasma. You'll probably need a soundbar but they are cheap enough to get started - I bought the soundbar designed for my TV so it was a bit more.

Didn't even give it a thought to be honest Tom but had a gander this morning on the net. Am tempted to just get the LG soundbar that goes with it even though it aint cheap and it can double up by playing music from my phone when me and Mrs HMHM are chilling.

:good: